Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Lots of people trying to tell him lots of things in this thread. But he's plain too stupid to actually learn anything.

On the bright side I've never tried to run an alternator with a lawnmower engine.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Almost there little buddy!

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Ttt
            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              On the bright side I've never tried to run an alternator with a lawnmower engine.
              Well that is a bright side,., i guess
              WH

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• A+

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                    Can we at least get a disclaimer in the title that it's another tali/trublu slap fight so we can skip over the thread?
                    I fucking live for this shit!!!
                    Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                      I fucking live for this shit!!!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                          Not sure I believe you, or Eric, since both seem very jaded on this. I do remember reading it and wondering about who was threatening who.

Doesn't matter to me if you believe me or not, the proof is in the pudding. I don't know why you remember it the way you do, but that's fine. It's not true, which is all I was pointing out.

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                          I'm rolling the "you'll regret it" is the biggest threat...not deleted. I'm not sure why that didn't go right to IA.

I don't like the guy. Can't stand him. But fucking with someone's livelihood is chickenshit. I've got nothing to prove
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            I've got nothing to pr
                            You get a knock at your door? lulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Maybe the new thread titles for these threads should just be "tali vs trublu: round __". That would make it pretty clear, then anyone who wanted to avoid it could.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                                Maybe the new thread titles for these threads should just be "tali vs trublu: round __". That would make it pretty clear, then anyone who wanted to avoid it could.
                                Lesse... a multiple page thread from the likes of the OP, one should have the ability to use a little deductive reasoning, no? I have never understood those who whine about thread content when they have the ability to just not read what is being typed, instead of reading, and then putting forth the effort to complain. Makes no damned sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X