Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    And see, over 1300 views and 3 pages in 4 hours. You fucks complain complain complain, but you eat this shit up. Tyler, you can send my usual monthly traffic fee to my paypal account.

Money sent, thanks again!
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

You two are so much alike.

It gets old when its in every goddamned thread however.

Comment

What's new pussycat?
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

this shit is juvenile.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

...amirite? PM that was sent (with a read receipt. LOL!) last night. So, if a cop was following you around constantly threatening you, saying your day will come, wait until I'm retired, etc etc, would you feel like your well being was in danger? At this point, this dumbshit is just a wrong order at Krispy Kreme away from being a story Frost comes across and posts on here.

You seem to be the only one worried about me, and I wish you would get over your man crush.

You are just baiting me to say something so you can go crying to Internal Affairs and get me in trouble because you aren't man enough to do it yourself.

I gotcha homeboy. You are all mouth and no action.
            1. So you just have to bring attention to yourself and post a PM? Why didn't you just reply? Wait, don't answer that, I know why from the yellow streak down your back.

2. You need to understand the meaning of "threatened". You know as well as anyone else that I'm restricted to what I can say until I am no longer employed. When I'm retired, I gain back my freedom of speech that you so frequently abuse.

3. Check your facts mister. Just look back and see how YOU follow ME around and make unwarranted degrading remarks like:

What a dumbshit.
            The police have not made much of a statement regarding actual events that took place. No dash Cam Video released Just not looking good for the police

You wouldn't do anything anyway you little cunt......
            The police have not made much of a statement regarding actual events that took place. No dash Cam Video released Just not looking good for the police

I'm not sure why you feel the need for the personal attacks when I'm not even talking about you. Your need to drag me into these things is quite alarming. It must be the only way you can feel satisfaction in your pathetic life.

You should probably take some of Matt's advice in this thread:
            Just some food for thought on a Friday morning. This is the post: That reminded me of this: DKYJVV7HuZw

But seriously Eric, you remind me of my first cellmate. He was soft and cried a lot too....

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              this shit is juvenile.
              Follow me now, if you want it on...

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Question: Aren't you trained and paid to defuse these situations and leave the other person with a good feeling about police and community based policing? Like, actual classes? He works at an auto parts store, you carry a badge, gun, drive a GOV and have the authority to detain and arrest people.

Guess which one should be held to a higher standard.
                Am I on the clock?

Oh, excuse me, let me go punch out and have some fun..........

Gimme a effing break. So what you are saying is that it's Robocop 24/7?

Thank you, but no.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  Am I on the clock?

Oh, excuse me, let me go punch out and have some fun..........

Gimme a effing break. So what you are saying is that it's Robocop 24/7?

Thank you, but no.
                  Yea, but maybe you shouldn't threaten people on your fun time...

Comment

Didn't know Matt made the news...

RALEIGH, NC—Calling it his lifelong dream, local man Brendan Lockhart, an insecure and perpetually frustrated bully who believes he has something to prove to the world, told reporters Thursday that he is seriously considering a career in law enforcement.

And see, over 1300 views and 3 pages in 4 hours. You fucks complain complain complain, but you eat this shit up. Tyler, you can send my usual monthly traffic fee to my paypal account.

So I'm just a bully?

You're the one starting this crap. I just refuse to let you get away with it. How's it feel to be held accountable for your e-thug persona? Funny how you won't do it in person, but as long as you have the keyboard to hide behind, you are 10 feet tall and bulletproof.

Any day big fella and you can prove the world your Alpha status. You have youth, reach, and weight on me....

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Yea, but maybe you shouldn't threaten people on your fun time...
                      Please elaborate on how I've threatened him.

Or is it beyond your comprehension?

Or better yet, are you drinking Eric's Kool-Aid?

Comment

• Hey bully, lunch?
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          Please elaborate on how I've threatened him.

Or is it beyond your comprehension?

Or better yet, are you drinking Eric's Kool-Aid?
                          Dude. Don't pretend you haven't threatened him multiple times... I don't know either of you fuck bags, and couldn't give a shit about either of you...

I'm not going to waste time searching up post where you threatened him, but you're fucking delusional if you think you didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Dude. Don't pretend you haven't threatened him multiple times... I don't know either of you fuck bags, and couldn't give a shit about either of you...

I'm not going to waste time searching up post where you threatened him, but you're fucking delusional if you think you didn't.
                            Well then, that makes two of us that are delusional.

I would not openly threaten anyone, do you really think I have worked 23 years to flush it down the toilet?

I've challenged him to spar, that's a big difference from threatening someone.

Comment

• Okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                                Like sands through the MANGINAS, so are the Days of our Lives.
                                ftfy

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                                Hey, quick question!

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                invite matt over and yall can drink some wine, relax in the hottub, and talk this all out. or at least just have sex.

god bless.
                                Meanwhile at Elvis's house...

Originally posted by BP View Post
                                Forever Frost is the voice of reason, I love this place.
                                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                                X