Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You are just baiting me to say something so you can go crying to Internal Affairs and get me in trouble because you aren't man enough to do it yourself."

Was this written by a third grader?

I'd probably have a chat with IA over something like that. It is obvious you guys can't get along, taunting people in private messages is going a little too far.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      "You are just baiting me to say something so you can go crying to Internal Affairs and get me in trouble because you aren't man enough to do it yourself."

Was this written by a third grader?

I'd probably have a chat with IA over something like that. It is obvious you guys can't get along, taunting people in private messages is going a little too far.
      So a dialog via PM versus an open forum is bad?

Excuse the F outta me!

Just for the record, be has not responded, only childishly made an open thread.

Comment

• Is this the cop that fucked Kim?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          So a dialog via PM versus an open forum is bad?

Excuse the F outta me!

Just for the record, be has not responded, only childishly made an open thread.
          You attempt to harass him via private message and he is the one that is childish. Got it.
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Damn it. It's really hard to figure out who Sting is in this relationship.

Every breath you take...

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Dude. Don't pretend you haven't threatened him multiple times... I don't know either of you fuck bags, and couldn't give a shit about either of you...

I'm not going to waste time searching up post where you threatened him, but you're fucking delusional if you think you didn't.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              You attempt to harass him via private message and he is the one that is childish. Got it.
              This was my thought as well.

Carry on, guys. I find it entertaining and look forward to the day one of you snaps and there is a real physical altercation over something said on the internet. I just hope someone films it and posts it. My wager is on trublu starting the fight; he seems like more of a hothead and loose cannon than talisman does. Either that, or you two really do have gay crushes on each other, but I hope no one films that.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                Is this the cop that fucked Kim?
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• I need something to laugh at. Someone say something.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    I need something to laugh at. Someone say something.
                    Something

Comment

• Originally posted by 564826 View Post
                      Get out of here with your logic and common sence. This is Dfwmustangs and we will not stand for it.
                      Common scents?

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        What's new pussycat?
                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYIwPu50Fic[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Common scents?
                          Yep, that's a missed spelled word.

Comment

• Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                            Something
                            I don't why but that made me laugh my ass off.....dick.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              1. So you just have to bring attention to yourself and post a PM? Why didn't you just reply? Wait, don't answer that, I know why from the yellow streak down your back.

2. You need to understand the meaning of "threatened". You know as well as anyone else that I'm restricted to what I can say until I am no longer employed. When I'm retired, I gain back my freedom of speech that you so frequently abuse.

3. Check your facts mister. Just look back and see how YOU follow ME around and make unwarranted degrading remarks like:

What a dumbshit.
                              The police have not made much of a statement regarding actual events that took place. No dash Cam Video released Just not looking good for the police

You wouldn't do anything anyway you little cunt......
                              The police have not made much of a statement regarding actual events that took place. No dash Cam Video released Just not looking good for the police

I'm not sure why you feel the need for the personal attacks when I'm not even talking about you. Your need to drag me into these things is quite alarming. It must be the only way you can feel satisfaction in your pathetic life.

You should probably take some of Matt's advice in this thread:
                              Just some food for thought on a Friday morning. This is the post: That reminded me of this: DKYJVV7HuZw

But seriously Eric, you remind me of my first cellmate. He was soft and cried a lot too....

And here is you making remarks to me before disappearing for a month after you were jumped on by everyone else:

Was just pulling out of my neighborhood. An Arlington PD unit turned onto my street, parked against the curb about three car lengths behind me, swung open his door as I watched in the side view and barfed all over my street. What the hell!

Some of the people who still actually like you have even pointed out that you do it all the time in other threads. Get real dipshit.

Why would I need to have any type of private conversation with you? You lie enough about direct public quotes, I'm certainly not going to have some stupid ass PM battle with you. You have a pattern of threatening me and lying about it; just because you don't come out and say "I'm threatening you" directly doesn't mean you're not threatening me you fucking mental midget.

You say I wouldn't say any of this person, but you haven't been to a GTG in over 2 years, while I've been all over the place, posting what I'm going to in advance. Oh wait, you showed up to Dino's, AFTER I said I wasn't going to make it, of course. You've had plenty of opportunities to make your idiotic little fantasy come true, and you haven't done jack shit.

You keep whining about your freedom of speech, like when you were complaining to mods about your family coming across remarks about Kim and saying we were all going to ruin your life... Until a week later when you start posting that you were nailing Al's wife you fucking idiot. So let me just get this straight. If your family comes across any of the Kim stuff your life will be ruined. If Internal Affairs comes across your posts you'll lose a 23 year career. Yet you're still on here giving us the same old reruns, despite your lousy attitude and victim mentality that are going to, by your own admission, get you both divorced and fired. Just how fucking stupid are you, son?

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X