sleepwalking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sleepwalking...

anyone sleepwalk, or more importantly have kids that sleep walk? Ive been putting Jr to bed early 8:45-9pm this week to get back on the normal school schedule. Being the old man i am, it leaves me going to bed around 9:30 after the news. So Jr is in his bed, i'm in mine and around 11pm i hear the sound of my front deadbolt being messed with. So i hop up grab the g22 from atop the nightstand to go solve the problem. as im making my way to the front door in as full tacicool operator mode as i can be in my underpants with pistol at low ready i peek around the corner and there stands Jr in his drawers flipping the deadbolt from lock to unlock back and forth. I yelled "what are you doing" and he was disoriented to say the least. I assumed after he couldnt tell me why or what he was doing that he was in fact sleepwalking. His sleep schedule has been changing and also ate dinner about 10mins before he went to bed as we were at gymnastics unitl 8:15pm. It really scared me, as i dont like nor expect any movement in my house once im asleep.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

I sleep-sex.

Seriously, I have some raunchy dream and somehow strip and start humping the wife. She is 5 months along and naturally, doesn't enjoy my renewed enthusiasm to knock her up.

She gets me awake and I feel stupid putting my clothes back on.

Happens a couple times a year...weird.

Comment

note to self: ihaveamustang cannot sleepover.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

maybe stop giving him meth and whiskey at snack time?

Or teach him rule #4... Never get high on your own supply!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          maybe stop giving him meth and whiskey at snack time?

Or teach him rule #1... You don't get high on your own supply!
          if i did have to dispatch an intruder, i wasnt worried. your prints are prolly still all over that glock!

god bless.

Comment

I came in here fully expecting another ambien story.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              if i did have to dispatch an intruder, i wasnt worried. your prints are prolly still all over that glock!

god bless.
              I'm sure they'll find my DNA in your bed too!

Comment

Haven't dealt with it with my boys, but that would have me worried a bit too.
                WRX

Comment

Leah's son does from time to time, though the frequency has reduced as he has gotten older. He'd come stumbling into the kitchen with a dazed look on his face and I would ask him what he was doing. "Uh, I don't know"

One of my brothers did it a lot as a kid (from stories my mom has told) and mistook the kitchen for the bathroom a couple of times.

Be glad he's not pissing on anything! lol

Comment

This morning, my son said his legs are taking him to our bed every night.

I call bullshit on the little fucker. Maybe he is asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      I sleep-sex.

Seriously, I have some raunchy dream and somehow strip and start humping the wife. She is 5 months along and naturally, doesn't enjoy my renewed enthusiasm to knock her up.

She gets me awake and I feel stupid putting my clothes back on.

Happens a couple times a year...weird.

hahahahaah,

I've done that after some heavy partying... The wife doesn't appreciate it. Although she did once and we were both confused as shit in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        Leah's son does from time to time, though the frequency has reduced as he has gotten older. He'd come stumbling into the kitchen with a dazed look on his face and I would ask him what he was doing. "Uh, I don't know"

One of my brothers did it a lot as a kid (from stories my mom has told) and mistook the kitchen for the bathroom a couple of times.
                        Be glad he's not pissing on anything! lol
                        I've done that after drinking a few too many.

Comment

My uncle did when he was a kid. Mom tells me how he took every chair out of the kitchen, arranged them in the front yard around an imaginary table and laid down in the middle and went back into full sleep mode. He stopped doing it in his early teens.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I pissed in my buddy's closet one night after drinking too much. I found out about it weeks later.

Comment

A guy at work did the drunk sleep walking thing at a beach house they rented. He went in the room where his aunt was sleeping and started to shit on the floor. His aunt tried to stop him, and he told her to be quiet because the kids were sleeping. He finished dropping the log and walked out. Pretty damn funny!
                              The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Working...
                              X