No announcement yet.

What to do in Toronto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walk up and down King Street for good restaraunts, go up to Queen St for great live music.

Go to NHL Hall of Fame. Go lakeside and enjoy the park.

BTW, bring a jacket. I know its august, but shit gets COOL up at night there right now.

Also, i would do a lot of star watching. You are going right in the lead up to the Toronto Film Festival.

Comment

You still there? I'll be in Toronto next week my damn self. 2nd thu 5th.... but I suspect you've been and gone maybe by then.

Anyway, post up what you found to do... I will be staying right near the Toronto airport.

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
        You still there? I'll be in Toronto next week my damn self. 2nd thu 5th.... but I suspect you've been and gone maybe by then.

Anyway, post up what you found to do... I will be staying right near the Toronto airport.
        Just landed about an hour ago. Will be here until Sunday. I'll post what I find as I go.

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post

Just landed about an hour ago in Buffalo. Will be here until Sunday. I'll post what I find as I go.

Comment

Working...
          X