Hello Kitty is not a cat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Kitty is not a cat.

Figured since there were so many hard core pussy fans here that you all would like to know.

Sure looks like a freakin cat to me.

"Hello Kitty is not actually a cat. She’s a human girl.
    Christine R. Yano, an anthropologist at the University of Hawaii, is currently curating a Hello Kitty exhibit at the Japanese American National Museum in Los Angeles.
    In her preparations, Yano was corrected by Sanrio after the company read her texts for the exhibit, in which she described the famous character, naturally, as a cat.
    “I was corrected — very firmly,” she told the L.A. Times. “That’s one correction Sanrio made for my script for the show. Hello Kitty is not a cat. She’s a cartoon character. She is a little girl. She is a friend. But she is not a cat. She’s never depicted on all fours. She walks and sits like a two-legged creature. She does have a pet cat of her own, however, and it’s called Charmmy Kitty.”
    So ALLEGEDLY, Hello Kitty is actually a human British girl named Kitty White with her own backstory.
    Kitty White is a twin and a perpetual third-grader. According to the Times: “She is a Scorpio. She loves apple pie. And she is the daughter of George and Mary White.”"

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Human child that has whiskers?
    2012 GT500

Comment

Kitty go's hard.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Dude, you scare me.

Comment

Working...
        X