1971 Mach 1 value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1971 Mach 1 value?

My buddy is looking at one that his great uncle or someone extended family has and needs to sell it pretty quick.

he's the second owner, 98k miles on it, mach 1, 351 cleveland, automatic. Original condition, one repaint factory color roughly 12 years ago. Ive yet to see it in person, supposed to run and drive well, its been kept in the garage and driven lightly the last 10 or so years. What is a roundabout number on what these are worth? I've honestly never paid any attention to the 71-73 cars.

pics:

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Bout tree fiddy.

Comment

I don't follow those too much either, but I know that they are becoming more popular....from what I've seen I'd say probably $13K-$15K range.

Here's a cool site a friend shared with me recently - http://collectorcarpricetracker.com/
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

That's a beautiful rig. I always wanted to track down my dad's 71 boss, but i dont think i could afford the thing if it still exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
          I don't follow those too much either, but I know that they are becoming more popular....from what I've seen I'd say probably $13K-$15K range.

Here's a cool site a friend shared with me recently - http://collectorcarpricetracker.com/
          Wow, that site kicks ass. Thanks for sharing that sir.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

$10k cash right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
              $10k cash right now!
              good to know

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                probably $13K-$15K range.

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                $10k cash right now!
                For Sale next month, Saleen Cobra Roush 1971 Special Edition Mach 1. $20k.
                Last edited by CexMashean; 08-28-2014, 10:24 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  For Sale next month, Saleen Cobra Rouch 1971 Special Edition Mach 1. $20k.

You know the game!

....Jeremy is just a little more ruthless than me. LOL!
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I will have one just like that one day...one day...
                    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

off subject, but I found it humorous.

1971 Ford Mustang (V8) 0-60 mph 5.7 Quarter mile 13.8
                      2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT 0-60 mph 5.5 Quarter mile 13.9

Comment

Been looking for one for a while now, unfortunately that car doesn't have enough pedals or cubic inches. From what I've seen, 12-13k sounds about right.

Comment

I would be interested in it as well if the price is right. Don't have a value for ya, but I am a in the market if it is in good shape.

Comment

We're going to look at it sunday, and if it's in the described condition, my buddy will be buying it. His great uncle is like 80 years old, and selling his house. He thinks it will be sold in the next couple of weeks, and wont have a spot to park it then. Assuming he buys it, he wants to get the few things that need done on it taken care of ( headliner, a/c working, etc) done and decide if he is going to keep it a few years, or selling it. I'll update this thread with the outcome.

Comment

Only 1 year off from looking so much better.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X