So my wifi was acting up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my wifi was acting up...

and I scan for wifi signals and to pick it back up or connect to an open wifi, and a curious one shows up on the list of available.

FBI Surveillance Van

Either someone is gonna get swatted, (hopefully not me) or someone wants to scare off anyone from getting on their wifi.

Needless to say I did not try to connect. Although I did go outside to see if I could spot it.

really?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa. Trolled

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        really?
        Yes. It showed up, but only for a few minutes.

Comment

Lololololololololol

Comment

Are you for serious?
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I used to have mine named NSA surveillance van.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I named mine Thunder Cunt.

Comment

Retard
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

my old landlord asked me if I could change mine from "Tasty Vagina" once his girls got old enough to log onto the net
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

haha
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          I used to have mine named NSA surveillance van.
                          I thought it was illegal. Judging by the sarcasm of probie, and in hindsight Baron probably, I'm guessing it isn't.

Screw you guys. I'd be going home if I wasn't already here.

Comment

At my old work we all had clear wireless hot spots. We would name them FBI Surveillance Van 01-XX

At one time there was about 13 of us all sitting in the same building. Had some people freaked out and looking outside.
                            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                              At my old work we all had clear wireless hot spots. We would name them FBI Surveillance Van 01-XX

At one time there was about 13 of us all sitting in the same building. Had some people freaked out and looking outside.
                              I'm laughing just picturing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X