I love my wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my wife

We had our 19th anniversary last week and things are rather nice right now. However my wife came up with an idea that blew me away.

I bought her a new Mercedes GLK back in April. She loves it, she deserves it, she's happy, good deal. Well, yesterday we were lounging around, browsing the web when she saw me looking at the new GMC Canyon pickup. She commented that is was a really nice looking truck and it looked smaller than mine. I told her it was about 3/4ths the size of my truck or roughly the size of a Traverse. This was followed by the following sentence....

"I kinda like that. You know, we could trade my Mercedes for that, then you could trade your F150 for a new Mustang"

Now she did caveat this by saying that she needs to actually drive it first. Also, there is a decent chance my brain will turn back on and not do anything. However, the fact that she even suggested it is pretty friggin awesome.

Winning!

Comment

That's awesome.

Comment

Hell yeah, I wouldn't even hesitated at that point and put it straight in da butt.

Comment

I think the Canyon is slated to get a manual trans.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              I think the Canyon is slated to get a manual trans.
              Not sure on that but it gets a Diesel next for 2015.

Comment

i start a thread about fighting, this guy starts a thread about loving his wife
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  i start a thread about fighting, this guy starts a thread about loving his wife
                  Do you love fighting with your wife?
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Loaded canyon is 35k. No thanks. I absolutely love the design but they missed the mark on pricing.

Comment

Fucking debt is greatness

Comment

it's a trap

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                          Fucking debt is greatness
                          Oh, he can more than afford it.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

New Mustang as in 2015, or 2014?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              New Mustang as in 2015, or 2014?
                              I want a 2015. If she does this, I'll sell my truck and go with nuthin for a few months, or get a beater. With luck I can find a demo model or slightly used one next summer.

Comment

Working...
                              X