Jack the Ripper positive ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
    I would take anything Jeff Mudgett claims with a grain of salt. He also claims that he has communicated with the ghost of H.H. Holmes and he's trying to lure him into the dark side. I think Jim Mudgett inherited his great-great-grandfather's penchant for fraud and exaggeration.

And you want to know why handwriting analysis is inherently flawed? Because it's subjective.

Also, bear in mind..Scotland Yard has said there were so many fake Ripper letters sent to them during that time period, that there is no known true handwriting sample. Nothing conclusive.
    Shit! Don't make me start agreeing with you!

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
      I would take anything Jeff Mudgett claims with a grain of salt. He also claims that he has communicated with the ghost of H.H. Holmes and he's trying to lure him into the dark side. I think Jeff Mudgett inherited his great-great-grandfather's penchant for fraud and exaggeration.

And you want to know why handwriting analysis is inherently flawed? Because it's subjective.

Also, bear in mind..Scotland Yard has said there were so many fake Ripper letters sent to them during that time period, that there is no known true handwriting sample. Nothing conclusive.
      Oh, I know. Still, there are similarities in their styles and it's not like Holmes didn't move around with his killings.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        Why when I hear the name "Jack the Ripper" do I think of Last Action Hero?

Cause his names jack and he rips things?
        WH

Comment

But everyone knows that everything on the interweb is true....

Comment

Working...
          X