No announcement yet.

Nationals at Motorplex need promo code!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationals at Motorplex need promo code!

Does anyone have or know where i could get a promo code for ordering tickets to the Fall Nationals at the Motorplex. Looking to take my family but the tickets are kind of steep, hoping someone has a promotion code or something I could use when ordering online.

Thanks
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

I haven't been in ages. I'd love to take the boy.

Comment

when is this? i bet Jr would like it...

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Sept 18-21 in Ennis. I used to go with my Dad as a kid and had a blast, goint to take my son this year, he's eight and I'm sure he'll love it.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

820am will knock $5 off

Comment

sweet, that will help a little at least, anybody got a better one maybe?

Comment

If you're a AAA member you get a discount as well.

Don't forget the FanFest in Downtown Ennis next wednesday night as well. Be a cool opportunity for the kids to get photos and meet some of the racers! I will have my car at the FanFest and racing Super Street that weekend.
              3x NHRA/IHRA Division 4 Champion
              www.heathensracing.com

Competition Sales of Dallas
              Mothers Polish and Waxes
              Mickey Thompson Tires
              Champion Racing Oils
              MaxCackle Photos

"I bleed red, white, blue, and a little bit of E85"

Comment

Working...
              X