Jerry Jones accused of sexual assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Jones accused of sexual assault

Well I mean Sexual Assault .... Oops adimns fix please, was doing this from phone

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/us-...l?c=homepage-t

(CNN) - A former exotic dancer has filed a lawsuit against
    Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, accusing him of sexual assault.

In the suit filed Monday in Dallas County, Jana Weckerly claims that Jones assaulted her in 2009 and that the Dallas Cowboys knew about and covered up the incident.

Weckerly is seeking "monetary relief of over $1,000,000," according to the suit.

Reaction from the Cowboys was swift.

Levi McCathern, an attorney representing the Cowboys, called the allegations "completely false" and "a shakedown."

"The legal complaint is unsupported by facts or evidence of any kind," McCathern said in a written statement. "This is nothing more than an attempt to embarrass and extort Jerry Jones."

Weckerly's attorney says his client is in hiding. The suit claims that the 2009 incident caused the 27-year-old to fear for her life.

In the aftermath, the suit says, Weckerly has suffered depression, dealt with substance abuse and has attempted suicide.

The suit is not clear on exactly when the alleged assault occurred, saying it happened "sometime in May or June." But the suit alleges that the owner penetrated Weckerly with his fingers and forced her to touch his genitals without her consent.

McCathern pledged to fight the complaint. He added that law enforcement is now involved "due to the seriousness of these baseless allegations."
    Last edited by CJ; 09-11-2014, 11:31 PM.

Everybody wants a piece of the pie. I remember hearing mark Cuban say on shark tank that he couldn't get involved in a few business because people would sue the shit out of him BC of his money.
    2012 GT500

Comment

Blackmail

Comment

Getting sued for sexual assault by a stripper. . . . yea, that'll hold up.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Getting sued for sexual assault by a stripper. . . . yea, that'll hold up.
          Lmao

Comment

Comment

That's no stripper, it's a post-game grievance counselor.

Comment

Violated the terms of the negotiations.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Jerry drove a stripper to drugs. Oh the humanity.....

Comment

Hookers acting like hookers, big surprise.

Comment

That's what the idiot gets for messing with hookers. I wouldn't spend a dime at Jerry world.

Comment

Heard on the news that the statute of limitations (5 years for sexual assault) has already passed in this instance... so the stripper/extortionista might be too late to file.

Jones should have known better for sure, but I hope this bitch gets shot down before the case goes any further.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                              Heard on the news that the statute of limitations (5 years for sexual assault) has already passed in this instance... so the stripper/extortionista might be too late to file.

Jones should have known better for sure, but I hope this bitch gets shot down before the case goes any further.

mardyn
                              Im betting that she was paid off with a gag order that expired recently.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X