My sons 1st shot !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
    Go back and do some more research on what constitutes “exigent circumstance” and you will see where you are wrong. I know it is hard for narcissist like yourself to admit you are wrong, but it does happen.
    A field interview where she admits to the crime is legit. Keep trying.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
      They had PC to get a warrant to enter (if necessary) and arrest her, but PC alone does not grant them the right to enter the residence unless officers are present at the time of a criminal act, or there is an admission of such act by the accused.

Edit: nevermind you got it
      Like I originally said. If they didn’t have a warrant she didn’t need to let them into her house and if she had kept her mouth shut they wouldn’t have been able to arrest her.

Comment

Yup. They probably knocked and asked her about the post on FB, and she was like "oh yeah did you see that? Funny right? You should friend me!" And they slapped the cuffs on her.

Stupid cunt.

Comment

....and how did I miss this brilliance?

Originally posted by 69gto View Post
          old enough to taze but not old enough to drink

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post

Stupid cunt.
            This I agree with.

Comment

She's a dumbass for sure, but what are the circumstances? If she just let the kid have a sip, I don't see the issue. Hell, most cough syrups have alcohol in them and kids can take that.

As for Fireball, I tried some when I was on the cruise ship. Reminds me of Hot Damn, not something that I would drink daily, but when it's Christmas and cold outside, definitely.

Comment

Jesus, they still sell Fireball? I haven't had that shit since I was a teenager. I used to keep a bottle of it on my dresser at my parents house. lol

Comment

Working...
                X