Don't kiss your S/O in public lest you be accused of Prostitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't kiss your S/O in public lest you be accused of Prostitution

I'm hesitant to even post this lest it bring out the gaggle of racist morons on here, but I suppose that is even more reason to do so.

A Django Unchained actress is claiming she was 'handcuffed and detained' by police after being mistaken for a prostitute as she kissed her white husband.
    Daniele Watts, who played slave CoCo in the award-winning film, posted the news on her Facebook page on 2 September and said her arm was cut when she was handcuffed.

Watts and her husband Brian James Lucas claim that they were kissing on a Hollywood street when police were called and they were asked to show their ID card to which Watts refused.

Django Unchained actress Daniele Watts is claiming she was 'handcuffed and detained' by police after being mistaken for a prostitute as she kissed her white husband. She posted this photo of the alleged September 2 incident on Facebook

Watts and her husband Brian James Lucas claim that they were kissing on a Hollywood street when police were called and they were asked to show their ID card to which Watts refused

Watts posted the news on her Facebook page and said her arm was cut when she was handcuffed

Watt's husband wrote: 'So they handcuffed her and threw her roughly into the back of the cop car until they could figure out who she was. In the process of handcuffing her, they cut her wrist'

Watts wrote on her Facebook page: 'Today I was handcuffed and detained by 2 police officers from the Studio City Police Department after refusing to agree that I had done something wrong by showing affection, fully clothed, in a public place.'

She also posted a photo of crying as she stood in the street wearing patterned shorts, a t-shirt with 'New York' written on it and running shoes with a policeman next to her.

Watts, who plays Martin Lawrence's daughter on the new FX comedy Partners, continued: 'When the officer arrived, I was standing on the sidewalk by a tree.

Watts and her husband pose for a photo on her Facebook page. He posted the social media network that he thought that the person who called the police had decided they looked like a prostitute and a client

'I was talking to my father on my cell phone.

'I knew that I had done nothing wrong, that I wasn't harming anyone, so I walked away.

'A few minutes later, I was still talking to my dad when 2 different police officers accosted me and forced me into handcuffs.

'As I was sitting in the back of the police car, I remembered the countless times my father came home frustrated or humiliated by the cops when he had done nothing wrong.

'I allowed myself to be honest about my anger, frustration, and rage as tears flowed from my eyes.

'The tears I cry for a country that calls itself 'the land of the free and the home of the brave' and yet detains people for claiming that very right.
    Separately her chef husband posted on his Facebook page that he thought that the person who called the police had decided they looked like a prostitute and a client.

He wrote: 'From the questions that he asked me as D was already on her phone with her dad, I could tell that whoever called on us (including the officers), saw a tatted RAWKer white boy and a hot bootie shorted black girl and thought we were a H* (prostitute) & a TRICK (client).

'What an assumption to make!!!Because of my past experience with the law, I gave him my ID knowing we did nothing wrong and when they asked D for hers, she refused to give it because they had no right to do so.

'So they handcuffed her and threw her roughly into the back of the cop car until they could figure out who she was. In the process of handcuffing her, they cut her wrist, which was truly NOT COOL!!!'

An LAPD public information officer said there was no record of the incident as Watts was not arrested or brought into the station for questioning, according to the Chicago Tribune.

Sounds more like she was detained for refusing to cooperate.

Seems kind of odd that someone would call the cops for PDA. Maybe it's a known area for prostitution?

Comment

If she would have just given them her id she would have just walked away. What's so hard about realizing their was a mistake and validating your situation instead of making it into some big ordeal.

Comment

Do johns kiss prostitutes on the mouth? Story sounds sketchy.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

She needed some publicity.

Show id and walk away. Stop being a cunt. There are times when i agree with not showing id is the way to go. This was not one of them.

Comment

If someone calls the police they have to go check out the situation. Not there fault that they were called. Dumb ass bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
              If someone calls the police they have to go check out the situation. Not there fault that they were called. Dumb ass bitch.
              "Oh. I'm not being persecuted, I'm just an asshole."

Comment

Ya girls fault the name coco fits in this situation

Comment

publicist manipulated BS

who calls about a suspected prostitute kissing somebody in the middle of the day?
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                    Ya girls fault the name coco fits in this situation
                    Ummm... her name is Daniele.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      Ummm... her name is Daniele.
                      And her character that she played was........

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Sounds more like she was detained for refusing to cooperate.

Seems kind of odd that someone would call the cops for PDA. Maybe it's a known area for prostitution?
                        This!

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        Do johns kiss prostitutes on the mouth? Story sounds sketchy.
                        This x's a million!

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        publicist manipulated BS

who calls about a suspected prostitute kissing somebody in the middle of the day?
                        The same scared people who call about a person walking down the street so they must be casing homes or cars for burglary.

I saw the headline for this story earlier and didn't read it because I figured it was something stupid. I guess I was right.
                        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                        George Orwell

Comment

She is even dressed like a prostitute. I am with Cooter, this is a publicity stunt.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                            Maybe so. Then the cops could have talked to them like fellow human beings with no need to see their ID's. It was her right to not have to show them an ID. They didn't need the cuffs. She was no danger to anyone. It was just a show of force and intimidation.

Comment

I see how the confusion was made.

Comment

Working...
                              X