Too soon ??? (Kent State)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too soon ??? (Kent State)

The Ohio university is best known for the 1970 shootings on campus that left four anti-war protesters dead. UPDATE: Urban Outfitters has pulled the sweatshirt from its website and apologized.

Keeping it classy

Comment

44 years is too soon?

What is the level of what is too soon?

Comment

Classy. Really seems like something that should be donated to a museum. I am sure Kent State probably has a small memorial/museum about the incident.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Not even funny.

Comment

Update — Sept. 15 10:13 a.m. ET: Urban Outfitters apologized for “any offense” the sweatshirt caused. The company said it had not been “altered in any way.” The stains, it said, were due to “discoloration” and the holes are from “natural wear and fray.”
            lol, apparently people were not amused...

Comment

I've owned a couple of shirts in my time and none of them have ever worn or frayed like that, one or two I've even had for around 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Not even funny.
                I don't think it was intended to be. Seems pretty fitting to me, with the current state of LE vs Citizens in this country. People are too fucking sensitive.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  I don't think it was intended to be. Seems pretty fitting to me, with the current state of LE vs Citizens in this country. People are too fucking sensitive.

No doubt about that. And I wasn't saying I was offended, it just didn't even make me smile.

Comment

any media is good media, also helps promote that urban outfitters is against the norm to the teens

its a conversation starter, too bad the demographic that would buy it doesn't know shit about kent

Comment

I'm curious, how the response would be if it were a "Ferguson, MO survivor" shirt.

Comment

You guys see their football team play the Buckeyes? Ouch...

Comment

Working...
                        X