X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup...

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    only when climaxing during sex..
    I haven't said it then, I usually say "Gryffindor!!!!" whilst in the midst of orgasm.

Comment

I just scream "that is mahogany"
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

All these guys do:

Driving back from O'Reilly's at lunch I see this elderly midget woman waiting at a bus stop. Seriously, a midget, no taller than four feet tall. Horribly, the first thought in my head was to take a damn picture to post it here... sadly, the next thought that popped into my head is that someone would reply that I needed to put a

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
        I find myself wanting to use "CHOO$$$$ CHOOOO$$$" in my everyday life as a synonym for rich.
        Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        Get out of my head.
        Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
        Lmao! I did that the other day in a text. I received back a wtf?
        Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
        i have thought this on occasion when someone is talking about how much money they have/make/etc.
        Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
        I do use $$$$$$$CHOO CHOO$$$$$$$$ quite a bit. It's a money train. People get it.
        Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Guilty as well.
        Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Used this more than once

And this. Then the inside jokes can continue on into your face to face conversations.
        Originally posted by crapstang View Post
        $$$CHOOO$$$CHOOOO$$$$$, looks slow, PIITB, togtfo, and Dr. Pepper can size reference are all DFWM isms that I wish I would use less in person.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

The wife wants a black cowskin rug for in front of the fireplace, and can't understand why I keep urging towards bear or sheep.

Comment

Looks slow, needs tint

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              Am I the only one that's said "CHOO CHOO!" or one of its many variants in a conversation with someone who has absolutely no idea of the context?
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              guilty.

Also mentioning cowskin rugs.
              Originally posted by dee View Post
              Boom bitch is one I use a lot.
              These.
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Why yes... Yes I have.

Comment

Recently whilst lookin at a bro runner in the shop actually. Lotta choo choo in that ride.

Comment

Meh, not really. I use "looks slow" every now and then and people blank stare. Now "that will buff out" urks me but people always laugh.... sigh

<---- works in collision repair

Comment

Making caking
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I have used a few of these on occasion.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Now that you mention it, yes I do.

Comment

Comment

Yes I do and people look at me crazy

Comment

Most definitely.. And I get them with cowskin rugs too.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
                                X