Flu Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't get flu shots? I've also never had the flu that I can remember.
    Never had the flu and never had a flu shot.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
      I've never felt sick after getting the flu shot. People only get the flu because they already had it before they got the shot.
      I also wonder how many people don't immunize their children on this site.
      So are you saying that people that don't get flu shots don't immunize their kids or was that a legit question?
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I end up getting a shot about every other year, and I get the flu about every other year. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a discernible pattern. Some years get it when I've had a flu shot, others not.

Comment

Nope. Never have.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
            So are you saying that people that don't get flu shots don't immunize their kids or was that a legit question?
            No I'm talking about the people thinking the flu shot gave them the flu. Stupid is, is stupid does.

The flu shot doesn't guarantee you're not going to get the flu. But it will not give you the flu as some people think.

Comment

I was immunized as a kid, got my shots, and if I ever accidentally procreate without a successful abortion, I'll have the kid immunized as well.
              sigpic

Comment

I get the flu shot every year and I get the flu about every other year. When I didn't get the flu shot I got the flu every year, so I guess it does work for me somewhat. My wife works for a pediatrician so she in contact with sick kids all day. So she makes sure we all have it. She gets them from free from work so it doesn't cost us anything so I can't bitch either way.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                  I get the flu shot every year and I get the flu about every other year. When I didn't get the flu shot I got the flu every year, so I guess it does work for me somewhat. My wife works for a pediatrician so she in contact with sick kids all day. So she makes sure we all have it. She gets them from free from work so it doesn't cost us anything so I can't bitch either way.
                  My wife is a nurse and they all have to get the shots.

Comment

No shots here.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Flu shots and a few others ever year to be able to work on the last project. Through 8 years, it was hit or miss if I got sick each season.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                      X