Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-shirts!! T-shirts!!! Get Your T-shirts!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
    X2. I sent my money but haven't seem the shirts yet
    OK, I am starting to get really irritated.... I sent payment a month ago and have had to hound to get any response.

Will someone send me my damned t-shirts? It would be grand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      OK, I am starting to get really irritated.... I sent payment a month ago and have had to hound to get any response.

x2

Comment

I'm with you. money sent and still waiting.

Comment

• I have received money from.... Oreostang, pokulski blatz, and racewerx.

I'm still holding the money in paypal and can refund anyone if they're pissed. I'm waiting on James to give me his paypal info, so that I can forward the orders and money to him.

Hang tight guys, as I never intended to get this party in full swing until we got the orders together. Those that have sent money...it's still here and safe and I'll be happy to send it right back.

All 3 people that sent me money didn't even confirm pricing, so I'll be eating the shipping on one of you guys.. so be nice!

Again, I know this is taking a bit longer than originally expected... but we're still very much into making this happen for you guys
          Originally posted by Vertnut
          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
            I have received money from.... Oreostang, pokulski blatz, and racewerx.

I'm still holding the money in paypal and can refund anyone if they're pissed. I'm waiting on James to give me his paypal info, so that I can forward the orders and money to him.

Hang tight guys, as I never intended to get this party in full swing until we got the orders together. Those that have sent money...it's still here and safe and I'll be happy to send it right back.

All 3 people that sent me money didn't even confirm pricing, so I'll be eating the shipping on one of you guys.. so be nice!

Again, I know this is taking a bit longer than originally expected... but we're still very much into making this happen for you guys
            Hey I'm pretty sure ingot my shipping in there. Lol
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
              I have received money from.... Oreostang, pokulski blatz, and racewerx.

Thanks for getting back with us. If one of us is short in the shipping department let us know. I dont want you to be out of pocket on anything.

Comment

• If you need more for shipping post it up. no body wants you to lose on the deal.
                Last edited by Racewerx; 01-03-2011, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Racewerx View Post
                  If you need more for shipping post it up. know one wants you to lose on the deal.
                  X2. I was just being a smart ass
                  99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                  going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Thanks for getting back with us. If one of us is short in the shipping department let us know. I dont want you to be out of pocket on anything.
                    It was off by less than a buck, I was just being an asshole
                    Originally posted by Racewerx View Post
                    If you need more for shipping post it up. no body wants you to lose on the deal.
                    nah, see above,

I was just being an ass

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
                    X2. I was just being a smart ass
                    seems to be a trend!

Comment

• What um...

What I mean is...

Well... um... what I'm trying to say is...

Nevermind

Comment

• Ok, this is getting frustrating for me, so it's gotta be for you guys.

I'm going another route for shirts from here on out...

Those that have paid, your money has certainly been sent and he has the contact information for each member about shipping addresses.

I think too many irons in the fire fucks up the process. In theory it sounded great to keep it all in house, but that's too much to keep up with when I have no clue where they are or how to reach them when they don't call back.

If a mod could pull down this sticky and lock the thread, I'll get another one going AFTER I have a few prints to choose from, a shirt company that'll print, and an order form to keep it straight.

Comment

Working...
                        X