No announcement yet.

Any LG G3 owners here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the lgg3 and love it. I do not see any phone on the market that I would trade to. The battery isnt the best but you just have to control the screen. The screen is the best on the market and if you have it 100% all day you will only get a few hours on battery. I leave mine at 50% and play my pandora and I get about 13 hours to a charge on average.
    Originally posted by Baron
    If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

I love my LG G3, yes 5.5" screen is nice. I do like it better than Samsung for now and the UI is much more smoother to me. As ma67cpe said, I really dont thing I would change it for a different phone either

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
      I've heard that the G3 battery life is horrible but I have no first hand knowledge. I think I might upgrade to the Note 4 soon and sell my Note 3.
      I have had mine 2 months and battery life is great. See below for more on why.

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
      Is there any good deals, I need a new phone.
      I got mine, brand new on ebay for $375 shipped.

Originally posted by ma67cpe View Post
      I have the lgg3 and love it. I do not see any phone on the market that I would trade to. The battery isnt the best but you just have to control the screen. The screen is the best on the market and if you have it 100% all day you will only get a few hours on battery. I leave mine at 50% and play my pandora and I get about 13 hours to a charge on average.

Ok about the battery life. First I stream Pandora or Tunein 8hrs a day and I get a full battery charge out of it if I use Tunein, but usually have to charge it when I get home. Pandora will last a lot longer, because the data stream they use is a lot less than Tunein

Second, want to save you battery? This will apply for all Android phones, not just the LG3. I do this from day one. Trust me its a big battery saver.

There are a ton of bloatware apps. Disable them!!!!

Go to Settings on either phone
      For LG3 go to General Tab
      Click on Apps
      Click on the preloaded app
      Uncheck "show notification"
      Clear Data & Clear Cache
      Click on Disable

For Samsung after Settings go to More
      Click on Apps Manager
      Move the screen over the "ALL"
      Click on the preloaded app
      Uncheck "show notification"
      Clear Data & Clear Cache
      Click on Disable
      Last edited by 01vnms4v; 10-15-2014, 06:23 PM.

Comment

I almost grabbed the G3 yesterday but the new Droid Turbo just came out and playing with the two I really preferred the Turbo. Gonna see how well its battery does. Claims to have 48 hours of usage time. Somehow I doubt that. LOL
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
        X