Bad ass whoopings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
    any one remember hot wheels race track???
    haha, that's funny. At one time I had a bunch of that stuff. I don't think I ever got hit with it though. The thing about my childhood is it was largly without toys. I literally burned, blew up, and fundamentally destroyed every toy I ever had.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
      any one remember hot wheels race track???

Yep. OUCH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        "You think this is a democracy?! This is a dictatorship! And I rule with an iron dick!!"

But apparently some of you guys suffered just as I did. Of course I deserved it all and im sure you did too. How do you think it afected you? Are you better or worse for it? I like to think that im better because i see what the kids are like that dont get spanked.
        Honestly I learned respect an honor and got the side effect of being an asshole lol.
        Last edited by Scott Mc; 09-25-2014, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X