Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samuel L. Jackson disses Obama's pronunciation: "Be f**king Presidential ... stop try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel L. Jackson disses Obama's pronunciation: "Be f**king Presidential ... stop try

Some people call SLJ a racist, but he seems like a pretty good guy to me.

=======

Samuel L. Jackson disses Obama's pronunciation: "Be f**king Presidential ... stop trying to 'relate'"

LOS ANGELES – Samuel L. Jackson has some words of wisdom for President Obama when it comes to his deliberate dropping of “g’s” off the ends of words to seemingly sound like Joe Average.

“First of all, we know it ain’t because of his blackness, so I say stop trying to ‘relate.’ Be a leader. Be f**king presidential,” Jackson told Playboy magazine. “Look, I grew up in a society where I could say ‘It ain’t’ or ‘What it be’ to my friends. But when I’m out presenting myself to the world as me, who graduated from college, who had family what cared about me, who has a well-read background, I f**king conjugate.”

The 64-year-old actor, who stars this fall in the highly-anticipated remake of “Oldboy,” is also known in social media circles as the “grammar police.”

“On Twitter someone will write, ‘Your an idiot,’ and I’ll go, ‘No, you’re an idiot,’ and all my Twitterphiles will go, ‘Hey, Sam Jackson, he’s the grammar police.’ I’ll take that,” he continued. “Somebody needs to be. I mean, we have newscasters who don’t even know how to conjugate verbs, something Walter Cronkite and Edward R. Murrow never had problems with. How the f**k did we become a society where mediocrity is acceptable.”

Raised in Tennessee, Jackson went on to note that he’s finally proud to acknowledge his Southern roots, and how his strict family upbringing put him in good stead.

“Looking back, I love the South so much, even though there was a time when I didn’t feel so proud of being from there. The sense of community there is unheard of in this day and age. The idea that it takes a village to raise a child—it works,” he said. “The one thing my family insisted on was, don’t embarrass us. Don’t make us come to jail, because though we will come to see you, we’re going to leave you there. It just wasn’t an option for me. I was more afraid of the people I lived with than the people I ran with.”

The famed actor also staunchly defended director Quentin Tarantino’s controversial use of the “N” word in last year’s hit “Django Unchained.”

“These 20-somethings can’t turn around and tell me the word n**ger is f**ked-up in ‘Django’ yet still listen to Jay Z or whoever else say ‘n**ger, n**ger, n**ger’ throughout the music they listen to,” he told the men’s magazine. “You can’t have it one way and not the other. Saying Tarantino said ‘n**ger’ too many times is like complaining they said ‘kike’ too many times in a movie about Nazis.”

However, there are a couple of things he says won’t do onscreen – not even for his buddy Tarantino. Maybe.

“Probably dress up as a woman and kiss another guy. I don’t think people want to see me do that,” Jackson added. “He hasn’t asked me, but you know what? If it’s done right and the story is good, I might.”

To little, too late for me. Obama has acted and spoke this way since he took office, but that did stop SLJ from doing that "Wake the F**K up America" commercial in support of him for the last election. I can't stand it when actors try to push their political views on me and in return I boycott their films. I won't watch another SLJ film because of that stunt. I guess others feel the same so he feels like he needs to speak out.
    www.cowlgaugeconcepts.com and on Facebook

Comment

So, basically posting an article over a year old? Cool.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        You bitch about reposts, and then bitch about someone posting something that isnt fresh off the press.

I also noticed you havent posted in this thread. I think there is a connection.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

And?
          sigpic

Comment

Goddamn Ozzeran. You'll bitch about anything, won't you? Quit being a fucking faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              Goddamn Ozzeran. You'll bitch about anything, won't you? Quit being a fucking faggot.
              Its not a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Its not a choice.
                That's. . . . . that's my only defense. God damnit.
                sigpic

Comment

Dude, try to lighten up a little bit. It seems like you've only had negative things to post, regardless of thread content.
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Someone has to set the standard to know what to base the good off of. It's a thankless job, but it's what I've got to do!

Also, when did everyone become cool with what basically equals forwarded email content from grand ma?
                    sigpic

Comment

Someone has to set the standard to know what to base the good off of. It's a thankless job, but it's what I've got to do!

Also, when did everyone become cool with what basically equals forwarded email content from grand ma?
                      fox news = forwarded email from grandma?
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Fuck Fox news and stupid ass grandma too!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Fuck Fox news and stupid ass grandma too!
                          Still bitter over Megan Henderson, I see.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Still bitter over Megan Henderson, I see.

Comment

Goddamn you complain more than a fucking women. Shut the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                              X