Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rogue hair

Anybody else have this?

About once a month, I'll be shaving and notice that I have a half-to-3/4 inch long, silver hair growing out of the middle of my forehead. I pluck it every time I notice it, and it'll be gone until another 4-6 weeks later when it's magically back, like it grew over night.

This has been going on for 10+ years, so it's not age. WTF is going on here?

I've got two of them, one on each side of my nose. I won't notice it one day when shaving, then the next it's half an inch long and dark colored. WTF. This getting old shit is bullshit. Some of my nose hairs are getting as thick as tree trunks, and there is hair sprouting in my ears, too. Go back to my fucking head you bastards!!

Comment

LOL, just wait, you two aint even THAT old yet!

Comment

In before Rob offers to bring his dremel over.

Edit - DAMN IT!
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

turning into a wookie ?

Comment

why cant science fix it so the hair grows on my head, damn bald spot is thinning out

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              I've got two of them, one on each side of my nose. I won't notice it one day when shaving, then the next it's half an inch long and dark colored. WTF. This getting old shit is bullshit. Some of my nose hairs are getting as thick as tree trunks, and there is hair sprouting in my ears, too. Go back to my fucking head you bastards!!
              I get irritated by the ear hair issue. I usually don't go more than about 2 weeks without shaving my head (clippers, no guide), and when I do, I always hit ear and nose hair (with specialized trimmers). In fact, I usually hit those even more frequently. But randomly I will be cleaning my ears and discover I have two or three 1" hairs sticking out (usually around the little valley beside your lobe). Bugs the shit out of me.

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
              why cant science fix it so the hair grows on my head, damn bald spot is thinning out

Seriously.. Evolution is really fucking up there too. There is no modern need to have as much damn body hair as I do, but a full head of hair would be nice. Not even (just) for asthetics, but to protect my ginormous dome from the sun!

Comment

old bastages up in here.

i will take it further, how do you stop getting skin tags?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  old bastages up in here.
                  Hell, my hairline started to recede like the ocean before a tsunami by 22!

Comment

About 10 years ago, I sat down to have dinner with a cousin and I saw a very thin strand hanging from her face. It was so long and so fine that I was certain it was a spider web or something like that.

But when I went to tug it off, it was attached to her chin! It wasn't a normal hair for a face or even a scalp. It was extremely thin, had no color, and it was at least a foot in length. There's no telling how long it had been there, but surely she would have noticed it if it grew at the rate of a normal hair.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Ok, I'm starting to feel better then. My misery loves your company. :-)

Thankfully, the hair on my head doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Comment

....oh how this board has evolved........

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          Thankfully, the hair on my head doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
                          Good point.. You need to quit your bitching and be thankful for that! I would be more than happy to need to pluck my forehead daily, or shave even, but have the same glorious locks as someone like you!

Comment

Melanie had to plug ear hair a couple nights ago. What the fucking fuck.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              ....oh how this board has evolved........
                              Well, this has been going on for over a decade, so I could have posted it then. But I think the responses might have been different, lol.

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              Good point.. You need to quit your bitching and be thankful for that! I would be more than happy to need to pluck my forehead daily, or shave even, but have the same glorious locks as someone like you!
                              Somebody has to keep rocking the KD Lang style. Might as well be me.

Comment

Working...
                              X