No announcement yet.

Fire Dept just left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So will the city bill you for this? Just wondering and wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Comment

I'm not a hose jockey so correct me if I'm wrong. But i don't think u are "charged" for a fire. Same as if u call the popo for whatever reason. No bill. You are, however, charged for a ride in the box.

Comment

My brother burned half of my pasture last year welding fence posts. Three firetrucks came out to put it out and we never got a bill.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

That field is gonna come back green as shit, now.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            That field is gonna come back green as shit, now.
            silver lining.
            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Fire can spread hella fast! Glad you're ok and it worked out. Program into your head, since your action oriented, to designate someone to dial 911 while you go out to stomp out the fire. If you're alone...take the cell phone with you!
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I have no idea if they will bill me but when I get paid I'm taking a couple cases of Coke and a rack of ribs up there as a thank you. I do the same for the guys that change my oil at Ford.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  Fire can spread hella fast! Glad you're ok and it worked out. Program into your head, since your action oriented, to designate someone to dial 911 while you go out to stomp out the fire. If you're alone...take the cell phone with you!
                  Wife had just left to go get construction paper for the kiddo and asked me to go with her. I told her I was going to move my car hauler around and then mow so fortunately I was here when things started or it'd have been a LOT worse. I had the phone with me but I was busy trying to put things out to call until I woke up the second or so time
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    I have no idea if they will bill me but when I get paid I'm taking a couple cases of Coke and a rack of ribs up there as a thank you. I do the same for the guys that change my oil at Ford.
                    You won't get billed.

Comment

Stomp The Yard

"You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Working...
                      X