Rick Modena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Modena

I'm sorry you can't take a fucking joke like every one else on this damn website. You are a post editing, ban happy, pussy. Go fuck yourself.

Sincerely,
    Probie.
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 09-29-2014, 02:47 PM.
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Popcorn!

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Oh noehs...

Surely it cannot be worse than cow lover...
      Last edited by BoostedD1; 09-29-2014, 02:48 PM.

Comment

thread deleted

Comment

I wasn't joking- I was just trying to show his daughter a good time.

You should have posted this this weekend so he could have realized that his ban was overruled lol.

Fofisix bitches
          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            Fofisix bitches
            4lyfe!
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Only my friends call me by my real name...kthxbye
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Making jokes about trying to get with someone's sister/daughter/etc has long been a staple here. Pretty lame ban dude.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  I'm sorry you can't take a fucking joke like every one else on this damn website. You are a post editing, ban happy, pussy. Go fuck yourself.

Sincerely,
                  Probie.
                  Jewmadbro?
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Making jokes about trying to get with someone's sister/daughter/etc has long been a staple here. Pretty lame ban dude.
                    I thought it was funny, about as funny as ya'll fucking with me. Probie only got banned because they are roomates.
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I was wondering who Henry was.

Comment

Comment

who gives a fuck? donsvo used to ban me for his amusement, he no longer messes with me and i dont mess with him. bff!

take your licks.

oh and boosted32v IS a poonan!

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            oh and boosted32v is a poonan!
                            Boosted Baby....3---2---v!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              I thought it was funny, about as funny as ya'll fucking with me. Probie only got banned because they are roomates.
                              It's fucking bullshit, banning people because they made jokes at your expense. Everyone else can deal with the jokes but you. You edit posts and ban people when you get sand in your vag
                              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                              X