People suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People suck!

At lunch today with a coworker, no more than an hour tops. Come out, drivers side window is on the ground and a-pillar is pried open. Bag missing with my Surface Pro 3. Didn't touch my radar or ipod though...

I was in duncanville. Cop even said there were a bunch of break ins in the neighborhood across the street and his partner had one guy pulled over in a stolen car at the same time so he was thinking my bag might be in there, but no luck. I gave him serial numbers for the tablet to keep a look out but we'll see.

Pissed doesn't begin to explain it! Anyone know texas auto insurance regulations? I was told I only get a max of $200 for personal property reimbursement.

2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Fuckin' thieves! That sucks, man.

Comment

Maybe the guy wasn't a fan of plastidip.

Comment

Someone stole the shine off of your paint too.

CN

Comment

haha, real nice guys! lol
          2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

My insurance paid 2k 3years back for laptop window and radar detector. Had to provide proof of purchase though.

Comment

Looks like a very public and busy place too, they had balls.

Comment

i had a truck broke into years back on vacation. stole everything. clothes, computers, ipad cameras, pistol. we claimed on homeowners if im not mistaken. sorry about your luck

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

That sucks. Benz windows aint cheap.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Dude, that really sucks! Fuck thieves, I hope they smoke turds in hell for all of eternity.

I got hit about 3 months ago for nearly $3000.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Dude, that really sucks! Fuck thieves, I hope they smoke turds in hell for all of eternity.

I got hit about 3 months ago for nearly $3000.
                      Who'd you screw over in the past for around 30K?! Usually comes back at ya 10 fold...

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                        Who'd you screw over in the past for around 30K?! Usually comes back at ya 10 fold...
                        math is difficult
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                          Someone stole the shine off of your paint too.

CN
                          LOL!

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          Looks like a very public and busy place too, they had balls.
                          I don't think those people are known for the size of their balls, but rather their mandingo dick status...

Comment

busy for sure, the Papadeaux on 67 and Cockrell Hill
                            2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

Fuckin duncanville.

Glad I left that shithole right after high school.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X