04-09 Mustang Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 04-09 Mustang Value

What is the bottom end pricing on a 05-09 GT, 100-150k miles? Anyone have any recent auction prices? I am seeing $7500ish.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

That seems about right. I bet you could get a beat up 05 for a bit less. I've got a 60k 2008 GT for sale right now for 14k (not that that helps you any)

Comment

At the 150k mile level, do some shopping. Should be able to beat $7500. I bought one locally last year with 78,000 on it for $9000 and it was damn clean.

If it's going to be a track car, does it have to start out as a GT? I've seen several high mileage '05 six cylinder cars for well under $5000 now.

Comment

I've seen them go through manheim for 5-6K range with those miles.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
          At the 150k mile level, do some shopping. Should be able to beat $7500. I bought one locally last year with 78,000 on it for $9000 and it was damn clean.

If it's going to be a track car, does it have to start out as a GT? I've seen several high mileage '05 six cylinder cars for well under $5000 now.
          It would be for a spec iron build, I'd want the GT to start with considering I have to keep the car mostly stock.
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

building another cmc car or going to AI?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              building another cmc car or going to AI?
              New class, spec iron 05-10 3v 4.6 cars. AI is all over the place IMO, I like a spec class, just thinking about the future, going to run the full season next year in CMC.

Comment

I've seen the V6's going for about 7500...GT with those miles for about 10k
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    Posted: 2 months ago

Somethings wrong.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X