Woooohoooo. Ford got it right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Vote Libertarian and actually get something done.
    I can't ever recall voting liberation as accomplishing anything. Usually it's throwing away a vote, or voting democrat by absence. If a libertarian could ever possibly win (maybe Rand Paul) I would vote for him. I appreciate the merits of that, but until this party is torn apart, there is only one viable block we can vote for.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Rand isn't a Libertarian.

Even getting one in here or there (like Ron Paul), nothing still gets done until you get enough in.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Rand isn't a Libertarian
        He's as close as you're going to get with a chance next election.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          He's as close as you're going to get with a chance next election.
          Sad, but true

Comment

I'm voting for the guy that will let me shit in his house instead of making me shit my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I can't ever recall voting liberation as accomplishing anything. Usually it's throwing away a vote, or voting democrat by absence. If a libertarian could ever possibly win (maybe Rand Paul) I would vote for him. I appreciate the merits of that, but until this party is torn apart, there is only one viable block we can vote for.

It's that sort of defeatism that keeps that status quo in charge. If everyone that said that type of thing actually cast their vote where they supposedly want to, but won't, we could see some real change. Instead we get moronic Republicans with Social Agendas ripped from the 1930's and fucktard Democrats taxing us into oblivion.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                It's that sort of defeatism that keeps that status quo in charge. If everyone that said that type of thing actually cast their vote where they supposedly want to, but won't, we could see some real change. Instead we get moronic Republicans with Social Agendas ripped from the 1930's and fucktard Democrats taxing us into oblivion.
                yeah yeah I've heard that same story from everyone who votes Libertarian. I can't put my passion and country in the hands of futile ideals. I need to see a real functioning path to victory, not hopes and dreams. Not trying to be condescending, but I'm not a dreamer. We need to focus on what we can actually do. And it starts with preventing jackass rinos like McCain, Romney, and Christie from winning primaries. We need to get a solid fiscal conservative in that office and start cleaning this shit up. When people see results, Libertarians and like minded people will stand a much better chance. Voting for a party which historically gets less than 10% of the vote is not a solution, it's just a statement.

Comment

Hey hey hey. Get back to telling me how cool my Mustang is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  2008 550i
                  2007 ZX-14
                  2007 Lincoln Mark LT
                  2006 GSX-R1300 for sale (make offer)
                  2002 RC-51 for sale ($1500 needs new tank)
                  1995 Terminated SN95

Comment

Sorry about the political hijack on yet another thread... At least it wasn't religion this time.

Comment

• I'd like to see one in person. Maybe that will change my mind. It isn't terrible, the rear looks okay, but geez that front end...

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        I'd like to see one in person. Maybe that will change my mind. It isn't terrible, the rear looks okay, but geez that front end...
                        I said the same until I saw one today. It's really not that bad, and secretly, I really want to hate it.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            yeah yeah I've heard that same story from everyone who votes Libertarian. I can't put my passion and country in the hands of futile ideals. I need to see a real functioning path to victory, not hopes and dreams. Not trying to be condescending, but I'm not a dreamer. We need to focus on what we can actually do. And it starts with preventing jackass rinos like McCain, Romney, and Christie from winning primaries. We need to get a solid fiscal conservative in that office and start cleaning this shit up. When people see results, Libertarians and like minded people will stand a much better chance. Voting for a party which historically gets less than 10% of the vote is not a solution, it's just a statement.

Getting a real fiscal conservative in office is a hope and dream in this day and age. Until the Republicans can get their mind out of women's uteruses and stop worrying about a dude smoking a joint in the privacy of his own home on a Saturday night, and freaking the fuck out if 2 guys kiss each other, they are finished in this country. The younger generation isn't going to put up with that draconian shit, nor should they. And they are a hell of a lot bigger than Generation X, too.

Comment

• If you don't cut 4 coils out and put it in the weeds, I won't believe it's really your car.
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                                What kind of work are you doing these days ?
                                He's a high school cheerleader coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X