X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i bet the road to the stadium in arlington is nice and clear

eff jerrys world.

Comment

I'm laughing my ass off. Fuck Jerry! Screw the Superbowl.

Comment

Drove by the stadium yesterday and it wasn't any better than anything else around HEB. The roads in Grapevine were better than the roads to the stadium IMO
        --Marcus

Comment

It's not that great. Actually, the stretch of Randol Mill from the Ballpark to Collins is worse than any other portion.

The bridge b/w the two stadiumis is one solid sheet of ice.

Anyway, what do you want them do to? Come plow your driveway so you can pump millions of dollars into the local economy?
          Last edited by Strychnine; 02-04-2011, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            It's not that great. Actually, the stretch of Randol Mill from the Ballpark to Collins is worse than any other portion.

The bridge b/w the two stadiumis is one solid sheet of ice.

Anyway, what do you want them do to? Come plow your driveway so you can help pump millions of dollars into the local economy?
            actuallly i want a job that wont CALL ME AND threaten to fire me if i dont show up becase my other co workers beat me to the puch and called in.

Comment

Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
              I'm laughing my ass off. Fuck Jerry! Screw the Superbowl.
              x1000 the guy deserves everything he gets! god owns jerry haha

Comment

then get an education and a career, instead of a "job"

I worked from home Tuesday and Wednesday, then I went in yesterday for a few hours, but my boss said to call it an early day, and not come in today. Just check email and work from home.

I always try to explain to people the difference between a job and a career, but they don't get it until times like this, or vacation, sick days, insurance, etc all get brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

I worked from home Tuesday and Wednesday, then I went in yesterday for a few hours, but my boss said to call it an early day, and not come in today. Just check email and work from home.

I always try to explain to people the difference between a job and a career, but they don't get it until times like this, or vacation, sick days, insurance, etc all get brought up.
                  Fucking 2x.
                  2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

stfu matt. most the people on the board are in the same situation i am in. not every one in IT and tech industry has it as easy as you.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                      stfu matt. most the people on the board are in the same situation i am in. not every one in IT and tech industry has it as easy as you.
                      Then stop bitching about your shitty ass job, and how much it sucks to work there, etc... and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Most people that are right there with you are just like you. They put more effort into making excuses as to why their life sucks, than they do at getting out of their shitty situation.

Comment

cool story steve!

Comment

It really depends on the industry you are in. Sure IT can work from anywhere, but not all jobs can. You want to go buy a new computer for work, someone had to build it, ship it to the store and put it in the stores inventory. Can't really do that remotely.

<-- posted from the comfort of my home office, while I am working, and avoiding the damn roads and the Super Bowl shit by my office.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                            It really depends on the industry you are in. Sure IT can work from anywhere, but not all jobs can. You want to go buy a new computer for work, someone had to build it, ship it to the store and put it in the stores inventory. Can't really do that remotely.

<-- posted from the comfort of my home office, while I am working, and avoiding the damn roads and the Super Bowl shit by my office.
                            Those aren't careers, they are jobs, just sayin.

Comment

I just got back from the stadium (Walmart across the street anyways) and the roads all around the stadium are covered in snow and ice. I'm a little surprised that they aren't plowing them, but they haven't even put sand down yet either.
                              Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                              http://www.titantowing.net
                              -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Working...
                              X