Sounds like one of the girls I would date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like one of the girls I would date

You know, maybe people are right to be suspicious of online dating—if it leads to scenes like this one, anyway: Early yesterday morning, in Thousand Oaks, Calif., residents reported crying noises, which were traced to a chimney in which a woman had become stuck.

The local fire department soon arrived to extract 28-year-old Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa, who was revealed to have briefly dated the house’s occupant after the two met online. Because this is the future, the emergency responders livetweeted the whole rescue operation, which involved lubricating Nunez-Figueroa with dish soap and dismantling part of the chimney.

Let this be a lesson to all women... losing a few pounds isn't a bad thing.

Comment

Bitches be crazy, yo.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Here's the rest of the story, she was breaking in.

“I'm going to be a little more cautious of who I invite into my house now,” said Lawrence, the man whose home Nunez-Figueroa had tried to infiltrate (he declined to give his last name). After a few dates with her, Lawrence explained, he had ended the relationship, and just two weeks ago had called the police to report her prowling around on his roof—but she got away.

Nunez-Figueroa was “arrested for illegal entry and providing false information to a peace officer,” reported ABC7 Los Angeles, though she may cut a deal by pleading #thirsty.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
          Let this be a lesson to all women... losing a few pounds isn't a bad thing.
          Truth.

Was she that dark before her Santa stunt?

Comment

She still has soot on her lips

Comment

Amateurs. This is exactly why you never bring them back to your house, or let them know where you live. Bitches are fucking insane.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
              X