Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somebody call the moron in the silver C6 Vette

on FOX right now and tell him to stop spinning his wheels

Most Vette owners think their cars are built by god and can with stand all!

Comment

Tell him to engage his 4x4

Comment

Repost!

LMAO, some dude is on Fox 4 news in his Vette, stuck on some road. They have been making fun of him for the last 20 minutes! Not sure of the chopper is filming him or what, but he aint moving much!

Comment

mmike thinks its russ martin

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            thought it was a different situation. The car I'm talking about isn't a Z06

For the record, I refreshed right before I posted and didn't see anything

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
              thought it was a different situation. The car I'm talking about isn't a Z06

For the record, I refreshed right before I posted and didn't see anything

LMAO, it may be just a C6, I just got a quick glance and thought I saw the cutout in the hood area. Who knows, but what a dumbass!
              I lol'd when Tim or someone mentioend he paid $70K for the car and can't get going!

Edit: Yeah, the post times were pretty close.

Comment

geez how many dumbasses woke up today and decided they were super drivers! the guy in the vette is the ultimate moron. my own co workers are on fox 4 right now looking like clowns because they dont know how to install snow chains. would have been cheaper than the 500 tow fee
                Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 02-04-2011, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                  Most Vette owners think their cars are built by god and can with stand all!
                  I couldn't even get the doors open on mine Tuesday.

Comment

Comment

Yeah that guy was failing big time. I was watching that too and was laughing my ass off lol. He even got unstuck at one point and it looked like he was so pissed off he was just gunning it and got it stock again lol

Comment

yeah it looks like an 08+ base model c6 by the wheels,
                        besides that the idiot finally got out the first time and floors it the back tires were spinning at probably 60mph worth and he was barely creeping, it would have been classic if he would have grabbed traction then and spun hard

Comment

And the guy in a black car ( couldn't tell what kinda of car but was low and had flip out headlight. Maybe a transam or exotic car of some kind ). He was turned around for almost and hour facing the wrong direction in traffic off 20 and mountain creek

Fuk this weather the sand is making shit sloppy. Tx dot should have been prepped long ago for this.

Comment

How could txdot justify the money and man power to be on stand by for something I have never seen happen in over 27 years in tx? Yeah, four years ago here in Abilene we had a pretty bad freeze but nothing like this.

$.02
                            Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
                            -Fred Sanford

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                              Is that a hitler bobble head above your tv

Comment

Working...
                              X