Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    what was his name?
    BAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    Wild Bill
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

good work gents!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I told you guys "The Older Woman Story" years ago... heck I was in high school bagging groceries and the 37 year old lady basically forced me to go down on her, dared me to stick my finger up my ass, which I did... and schooled me in a lot of areas that have always stayed with me to this day.

I told exactly 2 people - my best friend Dave (who incidentally is now a Houston detective, LOL), and my other best friend Chris. They both nailed her for years, haha. That was in 1984. Back then I think the local cops would have just been more proud than anything else.

I enjoyed being molested by her. We all did. I would have taken the stand in her defense if she ever would have gotten jammed up about it. I considered it one of the best educational sessions of my life.

I firmly believe every young man should have an education like that. Their would be a lot more happiness in the world.

Let's see, she'd be about 69 years old now....

Comment

when i was young at 12, i had sex with babysitter. babysitter was our neighbor, i had sex with her mother at 19. lol.

Comment

you guys missed this gem from the update article

The girl's volleyball coach said she brought the issue to the attention of Postiglione. "I told the athletics director about what was going on, and it's almost like he didn't understand what I was telling him. He just sort of paused for a moment, looked off into the distance and said, 'nice'."
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            when i was young at 12, i had sex with babysitter. babysitter was our neighbor, i had sex with her mother at 19. lol.
            Bad ass dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              you guys missed this gem from the update article
              LOL! Just a balding, greaseball rubbing his cock through his polyester slacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Describes half this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  Then you woke up......................................

Comment

i like it fast, what can i say

Comment

Yall ever wonder how many actually keep it to themselves? I mean maybe there are 10 times as many kids out there get "victimized"

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                        Describes half this board.
                        Perhaps more than that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr9_GfeoCjk[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                          X