Grand National Vin Check, Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
    You still haven't posted a pic of your tremor.
    I think he's lying about owning it.

Comment

• no need to lie, where i come from there is no interest to brag to strangers. i have 2 ford trucks an old chevy car (the impala) and a fast BMW. VADER, very cool on the e36, i have owned them all through the years, e28, e36 (3/4/5), a zhp 330i, and now this e90. i am hoping to push her into a e9x m3 but that may take me getting rid of my Ford Tremor and taking over the 400hp n54

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        no need to lie, where i come from there is no interest to brag to strangers. i have 2 ford trucks an old chevy car (the impala) and a fast BMW. VADER, very cool on the e36, i have owned them all through the years, e28, e36 (3/4/5), a zhp 330i, and now this e90. i am hoping to push her into a e9x m3 but that may take me getting rid of my Ford Tremor and taking over the 400hp n54
        So post pics
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• of what? lol. ducks.

Comment

of what? lol. ducks.

Of any of your cars.. Your Tremor, one of your past bmws, your 65 impala..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
              Of any of your cars.. Your Tremor, one of your past bmws, your 65 impala..
              dude is a nigerian prince, take his word for it
              2012 GT500

Comment

• should i start a new thread? its awful dark right now, but first thing in morning time i will pull out proper digital camera or see if my sweet Elise will figure out phone to computer picture sharing for me. what is so important? none of the cars are "rimmed" as you guys call it. all stock in appearance. the 1965 impalla SS is 283 powerglide. not fast. lol. the BMW is stock appearing with factory sport package and 6 speed manual. again my wife drives it..

Mr. Chill do you have pitures of your car? I am interested to see how people here in texas modify

Comment

should i start a new thread? its awful dark right now, but first thing in morning time i will pull out proper digital camera or see if my sweet Elise will figure out phone to computer picture sharing for me. what is so important? none of the cars are "rimmed" as you guys call it. all stock in appearance. the 1965 impalla SS is 283 powerglide. not fast. lol. the BMW is stock appearing with factory sport package and 6 speed manual. again my wife drives it..

Mr. Chill do you have pitures of your car? I am interested to see how people here in texas modify
                  This fucking guy.

Post some nudes of your sweet Elise while you're at it.
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• I hear somebody has a pretty sweet elise
                    2012 GT500

Comment

should i start a new thread? its awful dark right now, but first thing in morning time i will pull out proper digital camera or see if my sweet Elise will figure out phone to computer picture sharing for me. what is so important? none of the cars are "rimmed" as you guys call it. all stock in appearance. the 1965 impalla SS is 283 powerglide. not fast. lol. the BMW is stock appearing with factory sport package and 6 speed manual. again my wife drives it..

Anybody doubting my nigerian prince theory still?
                      2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        Why is it a four door
                        The color and grill remind me of Doctor Doom.

Comment

where i come from there is no interest to brag to strangers.
                          Then why are you doing it? imo 400hp isn't a "fast" BMW, that's just a bolt-on and tuned n54.

Comment

• Tremor, just for kicks put "tremor14" on a piece of paper in front of your sweet rides for your photo shoot today.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                              Tremor, just for kicks put "tremor14" on a piece of paper in front of your sweet rides for your photo shoot today.
                              Sounds like a retarded idea. Pepsi can would be better with Tremor 14 written on it.

Comment

Pix or it didn't happen...

Did you chose the 14 because of your age?
                                I find it difficult to believe in this day and age someone who posts on any board car related can't throw up any number of pix of their whip.
                                Rich

Comment

Working...
                                X