cowboys arlington.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cowboys arlington.

Had alot of good times at Cowboys dancehall in Arlington. Their doors will be closing for good Nov. 1st. That place had a good big set up. The GM plant purchased that lot so Cowboys will close but they do plan on finding a new place.

Is it bad that I remember when it was a K-Mart?
    That place is a dump and it should be closed.

Comment

As much as I hated that place I do have some fond memories of it from when I lived in Arlington. Honestly it was just a supersized version of the country bar in Midland.

Comment

I miss the old Cowboys in Dallas. Heck I miss all the old country clubs I used to haunt in the mid 90's. They are all closed or tejano bars now.

Chances, Wild West, Denim & Diamonds, Lee's Silverfox, Crystal Chandelier, Country 2000, probably some others I am forgetting.

Is Red River around any more?

Comment

I was there twice. Once when it was Kmart, once when it was Cowboys. It was a shit hole on both occasions.

Comment

For a while there (12-15 years ago) I was going every Thursday night (college night) and sometimes Wednesday nights (ladies night). That old DJ, Domino would do hot body contests and the chicks would end up butt naked and there was a a ton of debauchery taking place. They eventually toned it way down, but there were still gobs of hot drunk chicks running around. Had a lot of fun, too many crazy stories, a couple of fights, etc. It was great times for that stage in my life, although it makes me cringe now.

I haven't stepped foot in there in ages, but it's a little sad to see it go.

Comment

I went in there once back around '98. I was severely out of place. Later that night we ended up at Country 2000, where I was even more out of place. That was one wild night.

Comment

im pretty sure ive seen the Bellamy Bros. there, and also attended a russ martin white trash party at the same venue.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Cowboys was better when it was off of Grand Ave in Dallas.

Comment

I remember seeing Chris Young there when he was the house entertainer. Being the small world it is my wife interned with his current sound engineer. It comes in handy when he's in town and you want tickets!

Comment

Working...
                    X