Thoughts: future roommate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    My plan, based on your location and circle of friends, is to head to X's & O's and hunt up a cougar with a garage apartment you can trade sexual favors and yard work to for rent. Then stack them papers, and buy a house cash in a couple of years.
    I really like this idea...

Comment

My plan, based on your location and circle of friends, is to head to X's & O's and hunt up a cougar with a garage apartment you can trade sexual favors and yard work to for rent. Then stack them papers, and buy a house cash in a couple of years.
      The one in Southlake no long exists. Unless there is another one in the nearby area.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
        I really like this idea...
        Shoot the moon, dog.

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        The one in Southlake no long exists. Unless there is another one in the nearby area.
        WTF? NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!!!
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Shoot the moon, dog.

WTF? NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!!!
          Hello 2 years ago.
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Hello 2 years ago.
            Damnable business. Is there an alternate cougar bar?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

dude you already know my opinion, I'm sure you can find a house for rent in the neighborhood for 8-9 hundred already fixed and can find a roommate that's competent. and hopefully smokes a little less weed.. or at least has a little more drive in him.

Comment

Sounds like a lazy mouthbreathing retard.

Shit, try bringing a girl over, and having the shame feeling of going "oh hey, this, uh, is my roommate, gerald. Never mind he isnt wearing pants, has cheeto stains all over his shirt, and hasnt seen the light of the sun in 5 days."

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post

Shit, try bringing a girl over, and having the shame feeling of going "oh hey, this, uh, is my roommate, gerald. Never mind he isnt wearing pants, has cheeto stains all over his shirt, and hasnt seen the light of the sun in 5 days."
                  Remember earlier in the story Brien said his current roommate found a GF and moved out? She has been over plenty of times. lol

Comment

You say that like it's a bad thing, and my name is Jeremy, not Gerald.

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
                      dude you already know my opinion, I'm sure you can find a house for rent in the neighborhood for 8-9 hundred already fixed and can find a roommate that's competent. and hopefully smokes a little less weed.. or at least has a little more drive in him.
                      Matt doesn't smoke, he's just a bum when it comes to things. Rent houses out here would be around 1200+ for a decent one.

ROFL.

I have so many stories of him making girls feel awkward. The one I am thinking of off the top of my head. We had some chics over that we went to school with and we were hanging out drinking, but my buddy wasn't drinking as he had to work early.

So we're all sitting on the couch chillin' and I notice that his wife beater he had on was all crooked. His nipple was just hanging out in all it's glory and he didn't give a fuck, nor did they say anything, but I know they saw it.

Eventually, out of no where he told one of the girls, who looked good with a nice body, that she's put some weight on since school.

He was flat out sober!

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                        Matt doesn't smoke, he's just a bum when it comes to things. Rent houses out here would be around 1200+ for a decent one.

ROFL.

I have so many stories of him making girls feel awkward. The one I am thinking of off the top of my head. We had some chics over that we went to school with and we were hanging out drinking, but my buddy wasn't drinking as he had to work early.

So we're all sitting on the couch chillin' and I notice that his wife beater he had on was all crooked. His nipple was just hanging out in all it's glory and he didn't give a fuck, nor did they say anything, but I know they saw it.

Eventually, out of no where he told one of the girls, who looked good with a nice body, that she's put some weight on since school.

He was flat out sober!
                        Don't forget his hour long shits and the fact he doesn't shower for weeks at time... lol

Comment

Don't forget his hour long shits and the fact he doesn't shower for weeks at time... lol
                          Damn, why do I hang out with this kid. ROFL!

Comment

You would honestly consider moving in with somoene that can't afford PAINT for the walls in the house?
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              You would honestly consider moving in with somoene that can't afford PAINT for the walls in the house?
                              As long as the utilities stay on! Yea, it is pretty sad though...

Comment

Yea, they'll be on, as long as you're paying them.
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X