Who is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this?

The guy selling theese cars buys them for a low price takes all performance parts off and puts trash parts back on. i bought a car from him and didn't know much about car. He said no wrecks i trusted him. upon running carfax i saw car was wrecked and owned by 15 different people. raced and just trashed. seats weren't even bolted into the car. i told him theese things and he said no refunds! his name is jeremy a.k.a. whiteboy do not buy a car from him!

daaamn. under the bus.
    Whiteboy! What say you?
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Man Friday was yesterday

Comment

He mad
        Big Rooster Racing
        1985 Mustang GT

Comment

saturday dramatics????

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lol
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Why do the carfax after the purchase?
              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

When will people learn there was never a Saleen Roush Supercharged Cobrasteeda Foxbody?
                sigpic

Comment

I didnt know carfax had time slips on it, indicating it was raced.
                  Seller claims to not know too much, buyer bitches when a 20+ year old car isnt one owner.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Already flagged

Comment

Flagged so soon?!

Comment

Sounds like buyer's remorse, rather than a bogus deal.

Jeremy is usually straight up with people.

Comment

Which car was this? It doesn't matter how good a fox looks, it is going to need some work, and it HAS been raced at some point, be on the street or at the track. He sells those things so damn cheap I don't see why someone would complain.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Which car was this? It doesn't matter how good a fox looks, it is going to need some work, and it HAS been raced at some point, be on the street or at the track. He sells those things so damn cheap I don't see why someone would complain.
                            From the ads I've seen, he points out a bunch of issues as well. If a guy bought a car that had seats that weren't bolted down and he didn't know, I don't think there is much help for him. He might need to go look at new Kias with their 10 year/ 250,000 mi warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              From the ads I've seen, he points out a bunch of issues as well. If a guy bought a car that had seats that weren't bolted down and he didn't know, I don't think there is much help for him. He might need to go look at new Kias with their 10 year/ 250,000 mi warranty.

lol, no shit. I've had the seats out of more foxes than I can count, and it's pretty obvious. If someone was too dumb to notice that while looking at it they would have noticed the first time they sat in it, which would have happened before the cash exchanged hands. People are morons.

Comment

Working...
                              X