No announcement yet.

350z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove their cheap assed filter and put a quality one on.
    YES, a cheap filter can cause startup clatter if the anti-drainback is faulty.

Comment

Well they said it was a timing change so my wife took care of it by trading it in for a 2014 370. She said it was time for a new car anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
        Well they said it was a timing change so my wife took care of it by trading it in for a 2014 370. She said it was time for a new car anyway.
        Yup, that'll fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          BH factory in Ft worth.

Did my cousins supercharger. Mean car.
          Sweet, thanks!
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Sweet, thanks!
            I will second his recommendation. Guys up there are straight shooters and won't feed you shit.

OP, I would have just done an LSx swap and called it a day. Much cheaper/faster/more fun than a new car

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              I will second his recommendation. Guys up there are straight shooters and won't feed you shit.

OP, I would have just done an LSx swap and called it a day. Much cheaper/faster/more fun than a new car
              Thank you, gentlemen. Finally got around to talking to BH factory. Seemed very knowledgeable and professional.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
              X