Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So whats the deal with mailing prescriptions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whats the deal with mailing prescriptions?

Last two times to the doctor recently they are not calling in scripts for me they are sending them by mail. Anyone know why all of a sudden they are doing this? Two different doctors with no affiliation so it has got me wondering why. I like getting my meds the same day personally and not talking to some broken English operator from who knows where. They called to confirm my 20.00 co-pay was ok and tell me they were sending them out.

Before all of the questions, it was for plantar fasciitis, and anti inflammatory meds. The first time I never got them and the second time they came in two days. I am not sure about you guys but when my foot hurts I want my shit now. Plus I took the ole needle to the heel so the next day at work was a delight.
    Last edited by kingjason; 11-03-2014, 01:19 PM. Reason: Yales a dick!
    Whos your Daddy?

My Dr has been sending mine electronically to my local pharmacy for quite some time now.

Comment

I know our insurance wants to mail out prescriptions for drugs that you are going to be taking long term. Automatic refills every 90 days or something like that. We are on Aetna CVS/Caremark.

Comment

If one of your prescriptions is for Hydrocodone, a bunch of shit just changed with it in early October. Huge senseless pain in the ass.

Comment

^ is that what you are on?

Comment

all of a sudden
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              ^ is that what you are on?
              Why do you ask so many stupid fucking antagonizing questions?
              Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                Why do you ask so many stupid fucking antagonizing questions?

Because he is someone who has either been run off or banned before, and apparently when that happened I made a big enough impression on him that he decided he needed to come back and start following me around trying to annoy me.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Because he is someone who has either been run off or banned before, and apparently when that happened I made a big enough impression on him that he decided he needed to come back and start following me around trying to annoy me.
                  I kind of figured that was probably the case.
                  Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    all of a sudden
                    You betta stay out of Arlington Foo!
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      If one of your prescriptions is for Hydrocodone, a bunch of shit just changed with it in early October. Huge senseless pain in the ass.
                      No some kind of jumbo, minty tasting Advil or something.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86
                        Lincolnboy must have been one of those kids that used to put the baby turtles in his mouth and ended up with salmonella poisoning.
                        hello random!
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

LMAO. wrong thread.

Comment

I request the VA mail my meds to me. STanding in line at the pharmacy sucks. I thought every place mailed them.
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                            X