Rip Tom Magliozzi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip Tom Magliozzi

Tom and his brother, Ray, became famous as "Click and Clack the Tappet Brothers" on the weekly NPR show Car Talk. They bantered, told jokes, laughed and sometimes even gave pretty good advice to listeners who called in with their car troubles.
    Some of you guys might know who I'm talking about. I have enjoyed listening to car talk for years now and loved to listen to these to brothers crack wise on air. The chemistry between the two brothers was amazing. Listening to the show actually put me in a better mood and made me happy. Although I just realize that it has been syndicated for a few years now, it will probably be different for me now
    .....bro....

When I heard they quit the show , I was surprised and I had not heard he was ill

Spent many long road trips listening

RIP

Comment

Dammit

Comment

RIP Tom.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I was really surprised to find out they were both MIT grads. I always had fun trying to out troubleshoot them on calls and figure out the solution before they did.

Comment

RIP, the Tappet Brothers show will be missed.

Comment

Apparently, the has been syndicated for the past 2years. I never knew. Hell, I even thought about calling in just to tell them how happy they made me. Guess I'll just have to type an email.
              .....bro....

Comment

that guy made many of my weekend mornings with his sense of clean, slapstick humor. Rip sir.

Comment

I called in once and got on the air on their show with a question about my Focus SVT clutch. They were super helpful, and I really enjoyed their show.

R.I.P., sir...

Comment

Working...
                  X