Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go snakeskin or go home!

Comment

If you ever wear a pair of rhino skin boot. You wont want anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        There is a great out door market in Fort worth area that has many boots. Trading Villiage.
        I'm sure he'll just hop on the the big flying tube with wings and go over a bit of water just to try on some boots.

On a more serious note I love my Ariats, I'm not a fan of the super shiny or pointy toe flashy boots. I was able to find some super comfortable,short round toe, work sole boots and I love them. Vote for Ariats.
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          When shopping for dress boots, leather sole is made in America and rubber (not the foam known as crepe sole) is made in China. There are exceptions. ALL Double H are American made and ALL Ariats are made in CHINA. That will cover the majority of your quality dress boots.

I wore a pair of those for 4 years. Great boot and still one of the #1 selling Ariat styles
          my only complaint is I wish they came in a leather sole. Is that wrong?

Comment

Anderson Bean hands down. I wear them everyday, not just on the weekends.
            Rios if you want a riding heel.
            Lucchesse is a quality boot, but to the point made earlier, make sure they fit your heel. Mine collect dust except when the brown Beans are getting a new sole. When that time comes I wear black as often as possible.

Comment

Luchesse for me when dressing up. Full quill, smooth ostrich, elephant, horned back lizard in the rotation. Good for dress. I have Justin smooth ostrich for crapppy weather but need to dress.
              I wear redwings, and wolverine for work. Wolverines got wet yesterday so it is red wings today so the wolverines get dry. Gotta take care of your feet.
              Rich

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                If you ever wear a pair of rhino skin boot. You wont want anything else.
                He may not be able to get those through customs.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Rhino boots are a NO. Confiscation as soon as I enter EU. Also didn't think much of it, but I will need walking boots with a lower heel since you have to walk everywhere in Europe. GG I have been looking today at work at some Jims boots and Ariats. I guess I gotta try them before I buy them in December.
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Google...Botas tribaleras and you got a winner.
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                      Google...Botas tribaleras and you got a winner.
                      Lol, that's a crazy style

Comment

Working...
                      X