Ex Ravens Cheerleader arrested for sex with minor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex Ravens Cheerleader arrested for sex with minor

GEORGETOWN, Del. -- A former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader and the estranged wife of a prominent Maryland energy executive has been arrested and charged in connection with a sexual relationship involving a 15-year-old boy, police announced Wednesday.

Molly Shattuck, 47, was indicted Monday on two counts of third-degree rape, four counts of unlawful sexual contact and three counts of providing alcohol to minors, Delaware State Police Sgt. Paul Shavack said. She was released on $84,000 bond after an arraignment Wednesday in Sussex County Superior Court in Georgetown, Delaware.

Shattuck's attorney did not immediately return a call for comment Wednesday and Shattuck's Baltimore home phone rang unanswered.

On Sept. 26, a 15-year-old boy reported that Shattuck began an inappropriate relationship with him near Baltimore and that it culminated with sexual activity at a vacation rental home in Bethany Beach, Delaware, over Labor Day weekend, Schavack said. Police executed a search warrant on Shattuck's home Oct. 1 and seized items but Shavack declined to specify what they were.

Shattuck is separated from Mayo Shattuck, 60, the former CEO of Baltimore-based Constellation Energy Nuclear Group and the current chairman of Chicago-based Exelon Corp., also an energy provider. Exelon, which has electric and gas utilities in Maryland, Illinois, and Pennsylvania, now owns Constellation.

In 2005, Molly Shattuck, a Baltimore native, became the oldest NFL cheerleader in history up to that time when the Ravens selected her for the squad on her first tryout. She cheered for two years and was a part-time coach for six more years.

Shattuck also is a fitness consultant and advocate, and published a book in February called "Vibrant Living." Her website, which is in "maintenance mode" Wednesday morning, says she has implemented a 21-day plan for health and improved living with people, companies and groups across the U.S. for the past several years.

A cached version of her biography on the site says she is an ambassador for the American Diabetes Association and works with the American Heart Association and United Way of Central Maryland's Access to Healthy Food Initiative. She's a trustee of the United Way of Central Maryland, and a member of boards for the Baltimore School for the Arts, the Johns Hopkins Children's Center and the National Children's Museum.
    In 2008, Shattuck appeared on an episode of the ABC-TV reality show "Secret Millionaire" and gave away $190,000 to people helping the poor.

Her website says she has three children, including a 15-year-old son.

According to online Maryland court records, the Molly and Mayo Shattuck filed for divorce Sept. 29 in Baltimore County. The Baltimore Sun reported in March that the couple had separated, although Molly Shattuck demurred to the newspaper about when the breakup occurred, saying, "It's been awhile."

A former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader and the estranged wife of a prominent Maryland energy executive has been arrested and charged in connection with a sexual relationship involving a 15-year-old boy.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      She's aged a little since that picture was taken...

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I would still pound the guts out of it too.
        Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          That was only a few years ago.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            about 9...

Comment

Between the teachers and ex-cheerleaders I think I went to high school about 25 years too early.....

If this kind of crap was happening back then most of the dudes were smart about keeping their damn mouths shut.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                about 9...
                Solid.

She looks like she would be fucking annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  Then it's been a rough few years, according to other pictures I saw.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

lmfao at the necklace.

Comment

yes

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                          Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          Yep, I stand by my original statement.
                          Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

If i was him i would sue her for rape.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              lmfao at the necklace.
                              She made sure to hang that thing out for everyone to see too.

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                              WTF, with all the hot ass young girls out there handing out pussy that still has some elasticity left, you would want to bang that old wore out ass grandma?
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X