Meteor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meteor

anyone else just see that huge shooting star? Or meteor? Or whatever?

Western sky - largest one I've ever seen

I didn't but I have family in the Ada, OK area that saw it
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

They're coming!!!!
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
        They're coming!!!!
        I already camé

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          I already camé
          What are you, fucking French now?
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            What are you, fucking French now?
            Camé- it's idiot for swallow.

Comment

Comment

Just saw something fall while driving down hwy 380.

Comment

I once saw one that was green. That was kind of weird
                  WH

Comment

Been seeing a lot lately it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny c View Post
                      anyone else just see that huge shooting star? Or meteor? Or whatever?

Western sky - largest one I've ever seen
                      sigpic
                      "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
                      through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
                      We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
                      my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

I was kicking back after a hunt and it lit the RV up like daylight. I happened to catch it out the little kitchen window. Pretty amazing. Sure enough it pops up all over twitter and the news. It was south-southwest of where I was (Gatesville).
                        2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by coley View Post
                          Been seeing a lot lately it seems.

Nah, just more cameras out there to spot them. Also, there is a lot more attention being paid to it since the Meteor exploded over Russia..

Comment

According to The American Meteor Society, November is the Andromedids' ‪#‎meteor‬ shower peak.

DALLAS — Reports of a green light streaking across the sky came pouring in Saturday night from Rockwall down south to Corpus Christi.

What exactly that green light was hasn't been confirmed. In North Texas, the reports of the light started at about 8:45 p.m.

News of the sightings quickly set off a firestorm of tweets and Facebook posts. It also spurred a rash of fake photo postings that were shared across media sites as fast as the fireball flew across the sky.

"I believe it happened so fast that no one was able to get a picture!" wrote Ramona Velazquez on WFAA's Facebook page. "I saw it and went to grab my phone and it was gone within five secs by Hulen Mall area in Fort Worth."

The American Meteor Society reported on its website that it had received more than 200 reports about a bright fireball over San Antonio at 8:45 p.m. Saturday.

According to the meteor society, witnesses reported an extremely bright green light that rivaled the brightness of the sun.

On their Facebook page Friday, The American Meteor Society wrote that the "estimated total hourly meteor rates for evening observers this week is near 3 meteors as seen from the northern hemisphere."

According to their calendar, the Andromedids was expected to bring maximum activity Saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                            X