No announcement yet.

Drove a 2015 5.0 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, the pony lights are cheesy but I still like them. I think that is my favorite color Rreemo, nice options too.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Lewis Chevrolet in Canton.
      He'll meet ya at 2 in the morning if he knows your coming-lol

Comment

I'll be hanging on to my '12....

Comment

You should really put the belt on that pulley.

Comment

It gets better gas mileage like this....

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
              It gets better gas mileage like this....
              Gas mpg what's that

Comment

No doubt.....

<-E85 user....

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                  Lol, the pony lights are cheesy but I still like them. I think that is my favorite color Rreemo, nice options too.
                  Thanks man. I had those cheesers on my 13' too, I wanted heated seats and they are both part of the same package. I always thought they should give you an option to turn them off...I couldn't on the 13' and I haven't played around with this one enough yet to see.

When I first got mine, people used to comment all the time on those things...and little kids would go ape shit for them. Funny thing - about 6-months in on my 13', the projector on the passenger side somehow got screwed up and was garbled a little....it looked a bit blurry and also like the horse had a turd shooting out of it's ass! LOL!
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I wonder if they can be programmed with the ford computer. I too find it odd that you cannot pick and choose your options, everything is a damned package now. I would have left the projector with that malfunction lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                      Thanks man. I had those cheesers on my 13' too, I wanted heated seats and they are both part of the same package. I always thought they should give you an option to turn them off...I couldn't on the 13' and I haven't played around with this one enough yet to see.

When I first got mine, people used to comment all the time on those things...and little kids would go ape shit for them. Funny thing - about 6-months in on my 13', the projector on the passenger side somehow got screwed up and was garbled a little....it looked a bit blurry and also like the horse had a turd shooting out of it's ass! LOL!
                      You can turn them off with some duct tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                        I would have left the projector with that malfunction lol.
                        I did....I traded it in that way.
                        70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                        X