Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Back 9 isn't that bad
    The only difference is that they have a patio for the smokers, which is nice, but not if it's really cold and/or windy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
      So exactly the same as any other bar that allows smoking?

Not even slightly. Every time we partied at that place my eyes would burn for 24 hours after I left. They are required by law to have a venting system in there, and it flat out doesn't work, just like their temperature controls. I've never had that problem at any other bar I've been to.

What was the bar in Irving we all went to in May of 2011 that was down some stairs and wide open with the parking garage next door. The Loft or something? That was a great venue.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Not even slightly. Every time we partied at that place my eyes would burn for 24 hours after I left. They are required by law to have a venting system in there, and it flat out doesn't work, just like their temperature controls.

I've never experienced that there. In fact, I can only think of bars where the smoke and smell is worse than FnH.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        What was the bar in Irving we all went to in May of 2011 that was down some stairs and wide open with the parking garage next door. The Loft or something? That was a great venue.
        Sounds interesting, but I wasn't there.

Comment

• The Cellar is what it is! This place was great. Not sure why we only partied there once.

Comment

The Cellar is what it is! This place was great. Not sure why we only partied there once.

http://thecellar220.com/
            Ah! I have had lunch there, but never been for drinks. I remember it being pretty small. Do they allow smoking?

Comment

• I think it is only allowed on the patio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                they dont allow smoking.
                Are you sure? Could have sworn people were smoking last time I was there
                2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  Are you sure? Could have sworn people were smoking last time I was there
                  On the patio.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Back 9 allows smoking in the very back area where we congregate. There is a sign that says not to bring your cigs into the other part of the restaurant.

Comment

Back 9 allows smoking in the very back area where we congregate. There is a sign that says not to bring your cigs into the other part of the restaurant.
                      Interesting.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I could go for a non smoking place. Smokers always NEED to go to a smoking establishment and the non smokers make the sacrifice to accommodate. What do you cancer carriers say?

Comment

• Heck, why don't we go to a non drinking place?

I bet there are some churches that would love to have us.

Comment

• You can tell everyone in this group is getting old.

Maybe you can have it at a Bingo Hall.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              Heck, why don't we go to a non drinking place?

I bet there are some churches that would love to have us.
                              Luby's?

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                Luby's?
                                In!

Comment

Working...
                                X