Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would someone be willing to run a License Plate for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would someone be willing to run a License Plate for me?

My coworker and friend had two guys jump over his fence and attempt to break into his house today while his wife and young children were home, but they got ran off by a real estate agent getting ready to show the house. If you won't, I understand. It was a dark colored SUV, plates BS3-X225.

thank you

Get the police involved in that

Comment

That's what I told him, but he asked me to do this. He was a member here buit not sure if he ever made the switch over.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
        Get the police involved in that
        ahahahahaha, did you just say call the cops??? WTF are they going to do. Hell it might take them 2 days just to respond...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

what is he gonna do with that info?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            I know what I would do and that's handle the shit myself. It will be way more than what the cops are going to do.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I know what I would do and that's handle the shit myself. It will be way more than what the cops are going to do.
              oh
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                I really don't have an answer for what he wants to do with it. for all I know, maybe he wants to just talk to them.

Comment

Heck yeah, talking it out with people who tried to break into your home always works.

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                    Heck yeah, talking it out with people who tried to break into your home always works.
                    By talk he probably means putting a Smith & Wesson in their mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      This

Comment

Well it has worked before...

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          I think he wants to play tummy sticks.

Comment

This is for me. I will ask very kindly for the return of my tools and my 7 yr old's bike back. One male did jump the fence entered my garage and was about to i think Polish my tool box but my darn dog scared him away too.
                            If they live close by then they may come back at any time borrow a wrench.
                            Yes, a police report was filed but I as a hardworking citizens need to help them out too.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbriderz View Post
                              This is for me. I will ask very kindly for the return of my tools and my 7 yr old's bike back. One male did jump the fence entered my garage and was about to i think Polish my tool box but my darn dog scared him away too.
                              If they live close by then they may come back at any time borrow a wrench.
                              Yes, a police report was filed but I as a hardworking citizens need to help them out too.
                              I was wondering who Ted was talking about.. BTW, hard working? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X