Woman sues owners of dog killed by her pit bulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    I would murder every single one of her dogs.
    Forget the dogs, murder her ass.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Forget the dogs, murder her ass.
      Nope. Start with the dogs and then move on to raping her children.

Comment

Buckies Tie-Dye FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          I would murder every single one of her dogs.
          That's no doubt. We had some people move into the house next door to us about a year ago...kind of country-trash type, they seem like the type of folks that recently came into some money and went on a spending spree....including finding the only foreclosure home in our neighborhood, unfortunately right next door to me.

Anyways...as typical for that class, they have a bunch of dogs, which happen to include a couple monster-sized mastiffs. Not the slow, lazy, friendly type...the mean-assed charging the fence type. We have open air fences, so basically every time we are outside, on the mower, etc. they come charging the fence growling, barking, etc. The guy has the gall to approach me one day and tell me that I probably shouldn't leave my dogs outside un-supervised (in my backyard BTW!) because if his ever get through that fence "they're gonna rip em to shreds".

I'll let you guys guess what my response was....they've put up extra fencing since then.
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            I'll let you guys guess what my response was....they've put up extra fencing since then.
            I am going to guess it would be something similar to what I would have told him. "If I see those dogs on my property, they'll get the business end of whatever firearm is within reach, and then they'll be thrown back over the fence and you can deal with making sure they get a permanent home buried UNDER your property."

Comment

I have no problem with the dogs. Bitch would never be found though.😱

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                I am going to guess it would be something similar to what I would have told him. "If I see those dogs on my property, they'll get the business end of whatever firearm is within reach, and then they'll be thrown back over the fence and you can deal with making sure they get a permanent home buried UNDER your property."
                Indeed sir, but they're too big to throw their carcasses back over the fence.

I think he got the hint that I'm heavily armed and don't take shit (although normally a nice guy).

...I've perfected a method of telling people to eat shit in the nicest way possible.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                X