Engine Stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine Stand?

Anybody have an engine stand that is in the way they want rid of?

I will happily go down to Harbor Freight and buy one for $60 but figured i'd see if anybody on here local to me had one they wanted to unload for cheap. The last two I bought sat unused for years after their intended use until I essentially gave them away.

Not that it matters a ton but it needs a hold a 351W

Thanks!

What part of dfw you in?

Comment

Looking for one as well
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

House is NRH close to Keller/Colleyville Lines. Office is in Dallas by the lump that used to be Texas Stadium...

I also spend lots of time in my truck for work M-F so I can travel.

Comment

I've got one I'll throw in free if you buy the engine that's on it!

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
            I've got one I'll throw in free if you buy the engine that's on it!
            X2 I have a 64-68 283 block, intake and two crank shafts I need gone.

I'll have an extra one or three in a week or two when I get done with my engine swap and make a trip to the scrap yard.

Comment

If it is a F47TE 351W then maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                If it is a F47TE 351W then maybe
                How about a worn out 70 model 302?

Comment

House is NRH close to Keller/Colleyville Lines. Office is in Dallas by the lump that used to be Texas Stadium...

I also spend lots of time in my truck for work M-F so I can travel.
                  My mom's place is over by NE Mall in Hurst, i'm 90% certain i have one sitting in her garage that you're more than welcome to. She's at work but when she gets home she's going to check and if it's there I'll pm you the info.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                    My mom's place is over by NE Mall in Hurst, i'm 90% certain i have one sitting in her garage that you're more than welcome to. She's at work but when she gets home she's going to check and if it's there I'll pm you the info.
                    That's awesome thank you. My house isn't terribly far from the Mall.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      How about a worn out 70 model 302?
                      Lol, pass.

Comment

That's awesome thank you. My house isn't terribly far from the Mall.
                        Okay, i'll shoot you a message as soon as i verify whether it's there or not.

Comment

Working...
                        X