Welcome!

Good to see another classic owner here.
    68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
    63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
    i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Originally posted by gearjammer351 View Post
      On the left. Keep in mind, this picture is old. I'm an old, bald, fat man now... No longer the sexy mother effer in the picture.
      In that case, you're going to fit right in. Welcome to the monkey house.

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      this guy doesn't appear to be a psychopathic moron, so he should be fine, but way to project
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        In that case, you're going to fit right in. Welcome to the monkey house.

lol
        Hey man. Speak for yourself, I'm still a dashing som'bitch.

New guy, welcome to the forums, post the tits already. Fully clothed pics from the 70's do not count.

Comment

I'm sorry if you came here thinking this is a Mustang site. This is merely a place to argue.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            Once I found your posts on AR15 or whatever gun site it was, plus your photobucket account under the same name, I figured it was too much work for any of our regular trolls.
            Oh, I'm not a regular troll, that's for sure.

I understand though. These things happen.

As for the rest of the comments: thank you guys. This is the best new-member welcome from a forum I've ever had.

Sorry, but I have no tits to show you. I'm not posting any of my current wife's and I only have a few pics of my ex wife still, and in an effort to maintain my image, I posted one where she wasn't fat. That pic was taken in the late 90s, not the 70's- smart ass.
            You live and learn or you don’t live long.

Comment

Oh, I'm not a regular troll, that's for sure.

I understand though. These things happen.

As for the rest of the comments: thank you guys. This is the best new-member welcome from a forum I've ever had.

Sorry, but I have no tits to show you. I'm not posting any of my current wife's and I only have a few pics of my ex wife still, and in an effort to maintain my image, I posted one where she wasn't fat. That pic was taken in the late 90s, not the 70's- smart ass.
              Oh.

Your wife said it was fine to post the terts.

Comment

^^^. Lol

Welcome gear grinder
                Originally posted by soap
                i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

LOL @ Chili's chop.

That's some severe shock tower modding. Why so wide? 69 should have room in it.

Comment

Don't worry, no purists here. Just opinionated ballers. Welcome.

Where's the Mustang II front k member?

Comment

Welcome to the site man. Keep steady on the build and you'll love the end results.

And thank you for your service!

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      LOL @ Chili's chop.

I had the same mod done to my `69. all it really added was strength (because it was done right) and some sparkplug room. Not much else.

David

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        LOL @ Chili's chop.

It was that way when I bought it 15 years ago, and it was that way when that guy bought it 7-8 years earlier. I'm only guessing, but it was probably fitted with a 429/460 and that room just made it easier to access.

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                        Welcome to the site man. Keep steady on the build and you'll love the end results.

And thank you for your service!

I had the same mod done to my `69. all it really added was strength (because it was done right) and some sparkplug room. Not much else.

David

It looks like it was pretty good work, just not able to endure decades of abuse. I had the damage welded up and bought a Monte Carlo bar to stiffen the front up. It has a split export brace already. I'm not sure if that's good enough or if I should get something else fabbed up.
                        You live and learn or you don’t live long.

Comment

It was that way when I bought it 15 years ago, and it was that way when that guy bought it 7-8 years earlier. I'm only guessing, but it was probably fitted with a 429/460 and that room just made it easier to access.

It looks like it was pretty good work, just not able to endure decades of abuse. I had the damage welded up and bought a Monte Carlo bar to stiffen the front up. It has a split export brace already. I'm not sure if that's good enough or if I should get something else fabbed up.
                          At the very least get the one piece export brace. the two piece units don't offer much strength.

Comment

You seem "familiar".

Comment

I installed a set of Hooker super comps on a '69 mustang with an FE in it about 15-16yrs ago, and I still the chills thinking about it...
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                                I installed a set of Hooker super comps on a '69 mustang with an FE in it about 15-16yrs ago, and I still the chills thinking about it...

I had those on my '67 Fastback that had a 390. Mother of god, there was zero room to do anything in that engine compartment. As I recall, the battery partially rested on the alternator bracket.. Thankfully it atleast had an Edelbrock intake instead of the 100 pound stocker already.

Comment

Working...
                                X