IPhone 6 Deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPhone 6 Deals?

I plan on dumping Sprint & switching over to Cricket to cut my monthly bill in half. I want to purchase a IPhone 6 and was wondering if there will be any deals on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Has anyone came across anything? I know I will have to purchase the phone out right so just trying to see if I can save some extra money if possible. Thanks...

sams club $100 off
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
      sams club $100 off
      Any particular carrier?

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        Any particular carrier?
        i think it was all carriers black friday deal
        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

$100 off if you sign a contract correct? I want to purchase the phone outright then take it to Cricket & have them activate it.

Comment

Try CL! Is service good with Cricket?
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              Try CL! Is service good with Cricket?
              They use the same 4G LTE as AT&T from what I was told.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                $100 off if you sign a contract correct? I want to purchase the phone outright then take it to Cricket & have them activate it.
                I doubt you'll see any kind of price drop without a contract extension for a year or so. Keep in mind, they can't even keep the phones in stock. No way discounts are going to hit any time in the foreseeable future.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Came across a iPhone 6 Plus Brand New in the Box from AT&T on Craigslist. Worked a deal & looks like I can get it for $600 Cash. I really don't want to do the whole contract thing with any of the providers. You fellas think $600 is a good deal considering what they are selling for?

Comment

Came across a iPhone 6 Plus Brand New in the Box from AT&T on Craigslist. Worked a deal & looks like I can get it for $600 Cash. I really don't want to do the whole contract thing with any of the providers. You fellas think $600 is a good deal considering what they are selling for?
                    Well, the base 6+ is what, $749? I'd say so. Like I said, you can't even walk in to a store and pay full price and get it that day.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Jitterbug FTW !

Comment

They use the same 4G LTE as AT&T from what I was told.
                        Thought about switching, but with my 23% discount and getting AT&T to bump by 10 gig data plan to 20 gigs, didn't seem worth it to me.

Same here OP, I'm looking for an Iphone 6 off contract. Hopefully Black Friday or Cyber Monday comes up with something.

Comment

I had the seller meet me at AT&T & had my friend who works there check out the phone to make sure it was legit. It checked out good so paid the guy $600 for it. It's brand new in the box.

Comment

Working...
                          X