Looks like Saleen is about to go belly up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    What the hell is there to keep running in an S7? Isn't it just a Windsor?
    No shit. I was wondering the same thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
      Saleen is. SMS is different
      so since steve won his name back, and the company, I wonder if hes letting it die so sms can buy what it needs

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        Damn, usually bad drunk decisions involve getting tattoos, not buying hundred thousand dolllar sports cars online. lol
        I told him that he should have bought a GT3 and he agrees. He has that kind of scratch so it wasn't that big a deal. The seller about choked when he tried to pay through paypal.

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        What the hell is there to keep running in an S7? Isn't it just a Windsor?
        That is what I said. The electronics for the whole car and the ECU is super buggy and it has to go to Lambo of Dallas for service. I've offered to throw a Haltech or Motec on it but he has declined so far.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          The electronics for the whole car and the ECU is super buggy and it has to go to Lambo of Dallas for service. I've offered to throw a Haltech or Motec on it but he has declined so far.
          That's pretty fucking lame.
          Last edited by YALE; 11-25-2014, 03:14 PM. Reason: Clarification
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

^^^^

What part is lame? My offer or that a 600k + car doesn't have wipers or lights that work?
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              ^^^^

What part is lame? My offer or that a 600k + car doesn't have wipers or lights that work?
              That part.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

This isn't surprising at all. Hedge funds and PE groups buy companies with names all of the time and load them up with ridiculous amounts of debt and milk the shit out of them for a while, go BK and do it all over or sell them.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                X