Excel gurus, I need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excel gurus, I need your help

I'm working with loan numbers and risk ratings (critical, high, med and low).

Say you have a data sheet that has been pivoted out in separate pivots based off risk. Each pivot has a category and then loan number in a single column.; this is repeated for each risk.

I am attempting to count a loan number only once even if it appears in multiple pivots with different risk, I want to count the highest risk loan ONLY. For example, if a loan is high risk but also has a medium risk, I don't want to return a value of 2, I would want a value of 1 and for the highest risk that appear, so the high column on my summary would have a 1 and the medium would show a 0.

I have all of this pulling up into a summary that has the categories in column A, my total loans with risk for each category in column B, columns C:F are each risk level.

Clear as mud?
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

I know the vlookups, index match, countifs, sumifs...etc but can't for the life of me figure out what to use. Perhaps I need to create a count column on my source sheet then use that to pull up into the summary...help, lol
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Dude. Eat some turkey and watch the Cowboys!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Comment

Add a column to your data dump with a @ if statement of your criteria.

Comment

Have you used a pivot table yet?

Comment

There should be an option in the pivot table settings to not select repeat data
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
            X